Page 1 of 18
... LastLast

BlizzCon 2016 - World of Warcraft: Legion - What's Next

BlizzCon 2016 - World of Warcraft: Legion - What's Next
    Keep refreshing the page for updates!
    Last edited by chaud; 2016-11-04 at 09:35 PM.

Will we get live stream as we did earlier today or will this just be live blogging?

we want flying!

Quote Originally Posted by Traxwow View Post
    we want flying!
    No we don't. Shut up!

We really do though.

Deleted
    we want flying!
    No, we don't want flying.

More convenience is the last thing this game needs. It's a fucking MMORPG, not some social virtual life simulator where you should take everything for granted.

we want flying!
    Not I! :/

Also, you don't speak for the community!

no flying plox

so basically nothing
    they promise faster expansions but they mean faster hot fixes
    there is no expansions or anything really content, there is really nothing because they have one mouse left driving this whole development department.

I really really really hope that the panel WON'T JUST show us what will 7.1.5 bring.

At this point flying would be nice, I've already explored, got all treasures etc, flying isn't going to hurt my "immersion" or "exploration" or "world danger (due to ilev)"

I want brawlers guild. What's the next big thing they are waiting for?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeliasson View Post

More convenience is the last thing this game needs. It's a fucking MMORPG, not some social virtual life simulator where you should take everything for granted.
    I mean, YOU might not need more convenience because you have more time to play than others. Please stop acting like flying ruins your experience. Calm down.

timewarp = we don't have a clue so lets rehash the old content.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    No we don't. Shut up!
    Just because you do not want it does not mean others do not. I personally want flying back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunhammer View Post
    so basically nothing
    there is no expansions or anything really content, there is really nothing because they have one mouse left driving this whole development department.
    They explicitly stated they dropped the idea of faster expansions.

OT: What is evergreen content?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeliasson View Post

lol - yes, convenience and fun in a video GAME is the last thing that should be included? A choice to fly is better than no choice - you don't have to use a flying mount if you want to be immersed while being dazed off your ground mount while riding up the same mountain for the millionth time.

steady stream of content, the idiot really is a joke, he means of course using old stuff.
    The horse is dead, we left those things behind us, move on to the new stuff.
    or is there no new stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunhammer View Post
    so basically nothing
    Blizzard has stated that they fucked up trying to bring out faster Expacs and failed (Warlords)
    They have said with Legion they want to spread out the expansion and try to make patches come out more frequently.

Brawler's Guild changes sound awesome. Love the currency for shared benefits and Rumbles.