Thread: New Bear form.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Thank you Blizzard. As a Tauren Druid, now I don't even need to shift out of Bear form to use my 10,000 year old weapons, wielded by Ursoc himself, to scratch my ass.

Deleted
    Need to level my druid just so i can go around yelling harambe memes with this skin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    I really love it, and for everyone that doesn't: You don't have to use it.
    Indeed, sadly a lot of people here can't imagine a world where things aren't exactly the way they want them to be.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Well, I do like that they're adding in more model variation in Druid forms, but that's one hidden appearance I won't even slightly care about on my druid LOL! Looks super awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Smorelax View Post
    This and the mount almost makes me want to reroll.
    The Druid class mount is really awkward because its head sits way too high back, like its neck has been broken. Plus, the way its skeleton is shaped, it was very obvious that at one point the model was being designed for a saddle but they changed their mind and made it a flight form. It's really disappointing.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Indeed, sadly a lot of people here can't imagine a world where things aren't exactly the way they want them to be.
    It's almost like different people have different opinions...

That being said, I'm not a fan. The face/main body looks great but the gorilla arms make no sense to me at all. Would really like to know the lore/inspiration for this model.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    The Druid class mount is really awkward because its head sits way too high back, like its neck has been broken. Plus, the way its skeleton is shaped, it was very obvious that at one point the model was being designed for a saddle but they changed their mind and made it a flight form. It's really disappointing.
    It looks like Pepe and an Owl had a lovechild.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    It's just a reskinned gronnling mount skin
    It might use the animations and skeleton, but it's still a new model. The head is structured completely differently. It's not a reskin unless the geometry is unchanged.

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Well, I do like that they're adding in more model variation in Druid forms, but that's one hidden appearance I won't even slightly care about on my druid LOL! Looks super awful.

I saw the video after the post. I thought you were supposed to saddle it.

Doesn't make sense for an owl to have it's head up like that all the time. Was also expecting regular owl sitting animation, still might see that though. Outside of it's broken neck though I think the choice in itself was good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuhnta View Post
    Does kind of make me miss the werecat form from WOD. Kind of got so used too it, cat form feels odd and short.
    Yeah I would like a glyph of that skin but preferably with more armor.

- - - Updated - - -

Why does everything have to have a new skeleton if it makes sense to use a previous skeleton?

Weabear meets Claws of Shirvallah.

I like it, but we'll see if it works in a melee environment. Some forms just...don't. Same reason I didn't like my male tauren pally...too big.

But just looking at it? Yeah... looks great. ESPECIALLY if there are extras like armor that can be added..

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, it does look sick. No new lazerchicken form?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT!?

but I want to see my gear !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This bear form looks friggin amazing !

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think it looks pretty badass. To be fair though, I have always thought that Bear form was almost as stupid looking as Moonkin form.

ugly :/ will use the bear from prestige pvp or the keystone 15/ power questline skin .

Which is a reskin of Gorilla mobs.

This is the worst bear model. I hate Gorillas. Glad it's optional.
    Last edited by Dastreus; 2016-11-05 at 01:27 AM.

i really like it, something different. then again wow bears always seemed awful to me, sticking their butts in the air.

Werebear? Does his face turn inside out too?

Ahahhahah honestly I was reading this on Wowhead and saw the name of the skin and then I imagined it similar to this.

I'll definitely use this because it represents a fucking guardian druid so well lmao. BAMF DRUID

Deleted
    I'd personally much rather have the owl as a mount rather than yet another flight form. We just got the Sentinel glyph to change our flight form so why this? I'd like something I could also use on the ground if needed.
    Also it'd be a +1 to the mount collection. Guess I need to level a paladin prior to 7.2 to get a nice 4-5 mount bump towards the achievement.

Wondering about the new Balance Scythe of Elune as well, it's nearly identical to 2 of the hidden appearance variants, would love to have the Scythe affect our moonkin forms akin to how the fangs/claws do with cat/bear.

Deleted

New bear form stolen from L4D