Thread: New Bear form.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    This is by far my favorite skin and I cannot wait to unlock it holy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    It's just a reskinned gronnling mount skin

please get the words right
    its a remodel... not a reskin...

Base, red protodrake
    Re-Colour= Same texture, different colours=Green protodrake
    Re-Skin= Same model, Different texture=Ironbound protodrake
    Re-model= Same skeleton, differant model= The phoenix mounts from firelands

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    I'd personally much rather have the owl as a mount rather than yet another flight form. We just got the Sentinel glyph to change our flight form so why this? I'd like something I could also use on the ground if needed.
    Also it'd be a +1 to the mount collection. Guess I need to level a paladin prior to 7.2 to get a nice 4-5 mount bump towards the achievement.

Wondering about the new Balance Scythe of Elune as well, it's nearly identical to 2 of the hidden appearance variants, would love to have the Scythe affect our moonkin forms akin to how the fangs/claws do with cat/bear.
    this mount will also work on the ground, you will just float above the ground

It only took like 11 years but finally we don't have to stare at a giant bear ass while tanking?!! OMG

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Well, I do like that they're adding in more model variation in Druid forms, but that's one hidden appearance I won't even slightly care about on my druid LOL! Looks super awful.

The Druid class mount is really awkward because its head sits way too high back, like its neck has been broken. Plus, the way its skeleton is shaped, it was very obvious that at one point the model was being designed for a saddle but they changed their mind and made it a flight form. It's really disappointing.
    its a remodel of the ashes of alar, and the purple phoniex mount (RE MODEL keep that in mind) so yes, the skeleton is built with a saddle in mind
    but remember its an owl,their necks are fucked allready

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    please get the words right
    its a remodel... not a reskin...

Base, red protodrake
    Re-Colour= Same texture, different colours=Green protodrake
    Re-Skin= Same model, Different texture=Ironbound protodrake
    Re-model= Same skeleton, differant model= The phoenix mounts from firelands

- - - Updated - - -

this mount will also work on the ground, you will just float above the ground
    But if it's a new shapeshift, wouldn't it replace flight form and thus be bound to the travel form button which defaults to stag in outdoor areas and places where only ground mounts are allowed.
    Edit: Unless of course we get a whole new button for it on the form bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    But if it's a new shapeshift, wouldn't it replace flight form and thus be bound to the travel form button which defaults to stag in outdoor areas and places where only ground mounts are allowed.
    Edit: Unless of course we get a whole new button for it on the form bars.
    nope, its a new button
    also when in ground only zones it will still look the same sorta like how in a specific patch you could use flight form in ground only areas, and ride around o nthe ground

If pandas ever get to be druids this seems like a pretty good style to follow for their bear form.

I'm really surprised they made something so different, with another skeleton and such. All bear forms looked pretty similar modelwise, same for cat forms (only different one being the owlcat, but only the face is really different from others). I think it's great to have a choice that's so different from other skins, brings a lot of variety to the mix.
    That said it's cool and well made but I don't personally like the design much, which is fine since I like all other bear skins, the rock bear being my personal favorite.
    I wish we also have a wildly different cat form in the future.

Why couldn't it just be a furbolg form :[

15+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit this looks amazing. Now if only the new cat form artifact skin made you into an upright werecat too, like Claws of Shirvallah did.

Also +1 for Panda Druids. I wanna be a panda bear transforming into a werebear.
    Last edited by AetherMcLoud; 2016-11-05 at 05:50 AM.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

I like the new bear form, it's nice to see radical change to appearance for the first time. I'm tired of the same forms we've had forever. I wish they would incorporate some kind of new looks for moonkins though.

It doesn't look real. Quite honestly it looks like it got passed around to different parts of the art team and they all added a bit in with no coordination.

I won't be using it.

And I sincerely hope the new 'Druid' flight form is optional as well. What the hell is that?

I don't know why everyone's crying. That looks fucking amazing!!! So does the mount. Better lvl my druid for this!

I like the new bear form although how cool would it be to have a Gorilla form?!

I don't like the class mount. Compared to the Shaman, Death Knight and Rogue mount for example it looks super lame. Why can't we transform into something badass rather than an Owl

Quote Originally Posted by avoidconfusion View Post
    I like the new bear form although how cool would it be to have a Gorilla form?!

I don't like the class mount. Compared to the Shaman, Death Knight and Rogue mount for example it looks super lame. Why can't we transform into something badass rather than an Owl
    Are you implying that Owls aren't badass? OvO

Quote Originally Posted by rated View Post
    but I want to see my gear !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This bear form looks friggin amazing !
    Tue is great, i would just love to the the artifact on the hands and would be perfect!

It looks like a Hulk-Bolg.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

I dub thee Bearambe. 90% increased hit chance for hunters to cast aimed shot on you when near children.

I really like this new bear form. I want to see the animations though!

Judging from how it looks, its still in the alpha stage of development and they're still working on completing it.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2016-11-05 at 09:22 AM.

it looks horrible

Gronnling with a wolf head

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    I dub thee Bearambe. 90% increased hit chance for hunters to cast aimed shot on you when near children.
    Omg mommy loves you!