[A] War Front-1/7 Mythic EN-Recruiting DPS.

<War Front> a 1/7 M EN raid group from Aerie-Peak, and part of the Convert to Raid Omen guild, is seeking Dps. We have a special interest in Ranged Dps, but any strong dps is encouraged to apply. All applicants must provide the following:

-Logs
    -Previous Experience and Current Experience
    -Link to armory

What we expect from applicants:

-Knowledge of class
    -Knowledge of raid mechanics
    -Able to take criticism
    -Maturity

War Front has been around since the start of WoD. We fleshed out our core values and our raid team during most of WoD. We bring a very unique raid atmosphere to all of our raids, we like to keep a relaxed raid group, while pushing serious content. If you think you have what it takes to call yourself a member of War Front, then I encourage you to reach out to me Bealtrix#1150, or respond to this post, so I can reach out to you.

Bumping! Still searching for some solid range dps for our core raid team! We raid Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 EST time. Please for more information add me on Bnet! I'll be happy to answer any questions!

*update* Now 2/7 Mythic EN, still seeking Rdps for our ranks. Add me Bealtrix#1150!

Still seeking ranged dps! Currently 2/7 Mythic, soon to be 3/7 mythic! Add me for any general information or questions Bealtrix#1150