Thread: wow brawl mode

wow brawl mode

how keen are you guys for this!!?? tarren mill is gonna be back!! loved that bg and the other variants seem interesting.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Having done very little pvp in Legion, watching the video clips and hearing the information has made me look forward to returning to the fray.
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Seems alright, will probably be somewhat fun for a day or two and then get boring. Can't see it being fun for very long.

Tarren Mill was fun back in vanilla because you were grinding HKs to rank up, just sitting there hitting people isn't going to be half as enjoyable. 15v15 arenas sound fun in theory, but will probably just be 5 healers 10 dps and nothing will ever die. Snowy AB just sounds like a gimmick and is still gonna be shit just like regular AB.

I do think it'll be fun to hop in for a few minutes, but I really don't see it being anything super enjoyable long term.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Seems alright, will probably be somewhat fun for a day or two and then get boring. Can't see it being fun for very long.

Tarren Mill was fun back in vanilla because you were grinding HKs to rank up, just sitting there hitting people isn't going to be half as enjoyable. 15v15 arenas sound fun in theory, but will probably just be 5 healers 10 dps and nothing will ever die. Snowy AB just sounds like a gimmick and is still gonna be shit just like regular AB.

I do think it'll be fun to hop in for a few minutes, but I really don't see it being anything super enjoyable long term.
    It doesn't have to be. The brawls change every week, and more and more will be added. Just like they do in Overwatch
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

I don't care for tauren mill again, but the snowy arathi basin with limited vision sounds AMAZING.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine if they made vanilla AV a brawl.

15+ Year Old Account
    Always happy to try new PvP types. I can definitely predict what I will like and would rather not step foot in, welcome to be wrong though.