Deleted

DPS loss as Assassination?

Hey all, over the past couple of days I have noticed that I've been doing less DPS overall as Assassination even though I'm not doing anything different from usual - about 50-100k in burst phases and about 20-30k overall. Has anyone else noticed this?

How come you have so high DPS as Assassination rogue? They'll nerf it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodfellow View Post
    Hey all, over the past couple of days I have noticed that I've been doing less DPS overall as Assassination even though I'm not doing anything different from usual - about 50-100k in burst phases and about 20-30k overall. Has anyone else noticed this?
    yeah same for me. didn't have time to take a closer look at my logs but it certainly looked like i am missing at least 10% damage.

they nerfed insignia of ravenholdt pretty hard for assa about a week ago
    it does like half the dmg it used to

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    they nerfed insignia of ravenholdt pretty hard for assa about a week ago
    it does like half the dmg it used to
    They fixed the Insignia of Ravenholdt to stop double dipping on Agonizing Poison, wich was obsviously a bug and made the legendary, wich is already super powerfull, godlike for the spec. The Insignia used to amount to around 10-12% of your DPS, it nows amounts to 6-7%, if you have it thats where the damage loss is coming from.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Todesbote View Post
    yeah same for me. didn't have time to take a closer look at my logs but it certainly looked like i am missing at least 10% damage.
    Do you use insignia of ravenholdt? I don't have it but I'm still seeing lower DPS than usual.

My character: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/outland/Dartag

Deleted
    I'm using insignia but have been for several weeks. It seems I'm doing less dps today compared to the rest of the week though, and I'm not sure why. Maybe I'm imagining things and just playing worse?

Deleted
    Cant confirm that. Did several m+7-9 and have pulled 450-550k total dps without flask food pots, like the days before.

15+ Year Old Account
    Seeing gains for myself. Been parsing higher than normal.

- - - Updated - - -

Seeing gains for myself. Been parsing higher than normal.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Deleted
    Guys! My skada was out-dated! The dps is back.

I've been doing fine. Did 430k on normal Ursoc yesterday.