15+ Year Old Account

Wow I just discovered

That unholy can have two permanent skeleton pets! AND ONE OF THEM IS AN ARCHER!!!!!!!1111
    Let my R. E. R. O. L. L. I. N. G. commence!

Any good unholy pvp guides?

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    That unholy can have two permanent skeleton pets! AND ONE OF THEM IS AN ARCHER!!!!!!!1111
    Let my R. E. R. O. L. L. I. N. G. commence!

Any good unholy pvp guides?
    Unholy isn't bad good for arena but frost imo is better

The problem is those pets are seriously mentally ill. Half of the time they stand doing nothing (or stuck in the spawn are in BG's), half of other time they attack someone who is on the other end of BG and you can't mount up because of that. I don't know what they did to pets this X-pack, but it's horrible. I don't remember it being so bad last time I played pet class.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Deleted
    I am the biggest UH fan here. Been defending the DK against hoardes of casuals and dummies.

Please. Do NOT go UH as it is now.

It seems like an amazing spec for Arena. The fact is, you just go in as frost and smash your head on the keyboard(just like the DH).

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascius View Post
    The problem is those pets are seriously mentally ill. Half of the time they stand doing nothing (or stuck in the spawn are in BG's), half of other time they attack someone who is on the other end of BG and you can't mount up because of that. I don't know what they did to pets this X-pack, but it's horrible. I don't remember it being so bad last time I played pet class.
    you are correct with those issues but i solved it using macros to have more control over it.
    on almost all of my abilities i have macroed pet actions and rotation action fo example on my death grip , if its on CD i can cast Pet grip same with stun.
    since im using the talent so my pet can give me festering strike stacks i have him macroed so when i use festering strike he attacks the same target.
    if i want to mount up i have macroed so my pet goes to passive and follows me, when i start attack i have it macroed so it switch to assit and starts attacking whatever i attack.
    learn to use your pet actions it makes it more fluid in combat.