Poll: Will you buy a playstation 4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    Didn't know Bloodborn and the Witcher was patched and that they fixed framerate issues. Might go back to them.
    But really, no need to be aggressive. Jesus.
    Don't come into the thread and try to throw around false information. No one was being aggressive, we was just calling you out on being wrong.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I may trade in my PS4 for the pro if the VR graphics improvements are worthwhile. I love my PSVR but for some games the graphical fidelity leaves something to be desired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eagerly waiting for Pro to arrive, loving the 1080p remote play.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Eagerly waiting for Pro to arrive, loving the 1080p remote play.
    Ya I got my PC and all hooked up to the same Tv. So being able to stream the Ps4 to my PC in full 1080p will be great. Lets me do my PC stuff while playing on ps4.

Also ur avatar is priceless.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

So how is everyone liking the Ps4 Pro so far?

- - - Updated - - -

Just announced.
    Final Fantasy 15 to have 1080p60 mode for PS4 Pro
    A trend-setter?
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...de-for-ps4-pro
    Square Enix will offer two enhanced display modes for owners of the new and more powerful PlayStation 4 Pro console. One will display the game in 4K resolution at 30 frames per second; the other will display the game at today's standard 1080p resolution but at 60 frames per second.

FF15 director Hajime Tabata announced the news during a Square Enix Active Time Report broadcast (translation and source relayed by Reddit). The related game update will be released in December. Final Fantasy 15, remember, will be released 29th November.

10+ Year Old Account
    The stream delay on my pro at 1080p is pretty much impossible to notice but the quality compared to my 4k TV is obvious.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    The stream delay on my pro at 1080p is pretty much impossible to notice but the quality compared to my 4k TV is obvious.
    Ya kinda can't wait to get me a 4k tv soon. I do feel that even tho the Ps4 to PC stream is set to 1080p it doesn't look it to me. That could just be me tho.

Also love the bigger HD

My question is: When on a 1080p tv does it just default to a game setting? I though Titanfall 2 had two 1080p settings but I guess I was wrong.

if you dont have a ps4 already.. then get it. otherwise, it's just a money sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking of trading in my current PS4 for this only because of the HDD space. It's really annoying having to decide which game to delete everytime I get a new game. I seriously don't know what they were thinking here. Did they just expect people to have a collection of like 5 games? It's ridiculous especially when you think about how PCs are up to like 4 TB. 500 GB is so outdated anymore and for a console that was labeled as a "next gen system" it's not very next gen at all. It also doesn't help that you have to install every single one of your games which range from like 15 GB to 80 GB and that's not including the updates.

Anyway I have been playing on PC these days. I've learned to accept Steam and it's ways and after I built a nice hefty collection in my library I find myself playing on my PC more than my PS4. Still I want to keep a console handy for the exclusives, couch co-op, and the fact that I like to keep a copy of a game I have in my Steam library on disc. Call me paranoid but I like to keep a hard copy "backup" in case something were to happen god forbid and also because at heart I'm still a physical over digital kind of guy. Guess I'm just old fashioned. I only do this with games I REALLY like though like Witcher 3.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brule View Post
    I was thinking of trading in my current PS4 for this only because of the HDD space. It's really annoying having to decide which game to delete everytime I get a new game. I seriously don't know what they were thinking here. Did they just expect people to have a collection of like 5 games? It's ridiculous especially when you think about how PCs are up to like 4 TB. 500 GB is so outdated anymore and for a console that was labeled as a "next gen system" it's not very next gen at all. It also doesn't help that you have to install every single one of your games which range from like 15 GB to 80 GB and that's not including the updates.

Anyway I have been playing on PC these days. I've learned to accept Steam and it's ways and after I built a nice hefty collection in my library I find myself playing on my PC more than my PS4. Still I want to keep a console handy for the exclusives, couch co-op, and the fact that I like to keep a copy of a game I have in my Steam library on disc. Call me paranoid but I like to keep a hard copy "backup" in case something were to happen god forbid and also because at heart I'm still a physical over digital kind of guy. Guess I'm just old fashioned. I only do this with games I REALLY like though like Witcher 3.
    You could always have replaced the default HDD with a bigger HDD or even an SSD. Same for the pro.

I'm interested but I'm waiting to see how developer support plays out. You have games like Deus Ex that upscale to 4k and manage to look worse in some regards while bringing about FPS drops that aren't present on the standard PS4. That's just lazy and embarrassing on the part of the devs. Then you have games like Tomb Raider which present you with options. 1080p with boosted quality, 1080p with 60 FPS, and a 4k mode that looks fantastic. That's how it should be done. If more devs go the Tomb Raider route I'll be on board for sure. But right now I'm afraid third parties will just vomit out lazy 4k upscales and call it a day. Don't do that devs. Be like good guy Tomb Raider.