Artifact don't change it color in moonkin or astral form.

Hey guys. What do u think about that? With talent "Blessing of the Ancients" or in a human astral form my artifact appearance look the same (i mean it's color). Should blizz separate player model with this effects and player weapon?

Please someone explain my idea if it's not correct. English is not my native language. Best regards, Lemi.

I think it's just like shadow form for priest, everything changes, weapon included. I like it like that.
    Except BotA is currently bugged and turns the character to green color instead of blue as it used to be.

Deleted
    Am I the only one who hate the appearence of BotA and Astral form ?

I would love if :

BotA should only put the little spark around us instead of changing our color.
    Astral form can be changed to for exemple give us only "wings" like Malfurion and moreover it will allow us to have the "flap" in astral form.

I don't mind the recoloring of the weapon most of the time, but I'm super bummed it messes with the coloring of our hidden skin.. I want to see the fire scythe in all its glory, not reskinned green

Quote Originally Posted by Oster View Post
    I don't mind the recoloring of the weapon most of the time, but I'm super bummed it messes with the coloring of our hidden skin.. I want to see the fire scythe in all its glory, not reskinned green
    I agree, it sucks that BotA screws with the colouring of our hidden skin for boomy. It saddens me quite a bit to see an ecky green when I want the fiery red of the scythe

Deleted
    I still don't see why we have a scythe.

give us a form like bear/cat.

Got my hidden appearance last night, admired how pretty it looked, hit astral form... R.I.P cool looking scythe.

Wish they'd get rid of the ugly blue transparent crap and just keep the stars. Transmog and the weapon appearances are a bit pointless when they all end up blue.