Haste% with Legendary Cloak

Hey guys, so I was lucky enough to get the legendary cloak from my weekly mythic+ chest today. I was floating at around 21% haste and simming 380k (had legendary helm equipped for that) but now with the cloak is there a haste soft cap I want to reach for 100% uptime?
    I had to go to work a few mins after getting it, and I won't be able to get on until 10 mins before raid so I need to plan my stats/gear before I get home. Thanks

Character
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ation/advanced
    I'm aware cloak isn't enchanted, didn't have time to do it before I left

Congrats. I was lucky enough to get mines from a world quest cache reward

I wasn't lucky enough

Quote Originally Posted by Thejedimex View Post
    Congrats. I was lucky enough to get mines from a world quest cache reward
    Did you change up your rotation much using it? How often are you able to keep the buff up outside of crusade?

The best way to have 100% uptime for buff is to have Liadrin's Fury Unleashed and stay on boss whole fight but good luck getting that (and ignore mechanics). I think 30-40% would be enough to squize 3rd holy Power if u have good connection (u can even check out with Crusade it is possible to maintain with 3-6 stacks, when u have 20-22%)

Deleted
    Had the same question. TFoJ and Liadrins ring, able to maintain the buff for 81% of the fight on a simple one (ursoc mythic), 95% percantile of bracket with only 23% haste. Reckon u shouldnt drop other stats in order to attain even higher %. (that come from logs i checked earlier).

Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    Had the same question. TFoJ and Liadrins ring, able to maintain the buff for 81% of the fight on a simple one (ursoc mythic), 95% percantile of bracket with only 23% haste. Reckon u shouldnt drop other stats in order to attain even higher %. (that come from logs i checked earlier).
    Thanks for the info. Yeah the cloak dropped me to 20% now, crit/vers simmed higher for me by quite a bit before I got it, but keeping 21% felt 50x smoother to me. Hoping I can get a bit of time to run sims and play with my gear before raid =P

15+ Year Old Account
    what buff are u guys talking about having 100% uptime on?

Whisper of the Nathrezeim from the legendary cloak