Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like them. I eventually want to get a few of my own but I don't want just any generic tribal looking tattoo though. That's where I kind of draw the line with tattoos. If you're going to get a tattoo get something meaningful and unique. Don't just look on the wall of the tattoo shop and pick one of them. So that's why I'm waiting and making sure I know what I'm going to get. Also tattoos on the face I find really stupid. Small ones on the neck area are ok but once you go on the face that's crossing the line into the stupid decision territory.

But yeah when done the right way I love the look of tattoos and I find women who have awesome tattoos to be a huge turn on for me.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    I've probably got over 500 hours work on my body...

10+ Year Old Account
    I love tattoos, I have some and need more.

Quote Originally Posted by Knaar View Post
    A few small-ish or very well done/placed tatto is fine.
    Full arm + half chest + half back tatoo, no that's too much.
    100% Agree, i've see a lot of people where tattoo take away from their looks. They the ones who never learned, less is more.

7+ Year Old Account
    In general, I don't mind them at all.

Do I ever find them desirable? Nope.
    Do I find them ugly? Sometimes. There are definitely plenty of times I've seen a tattoo and thought "wtf were they thinking?"

They can look incredibly good, or incredibly bad, depending on who's wearing them and how they're made. Seth Gecko (the movie one) in From Dusk til Dawn is an example of a tattoo improving something that's already amazing.

I don't think I'll ever get one myself, but if I did I'd want one like this:

Or just a rottweiler pawprint over my heart with a rottweiler face "peaking through" the paw marks...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-11-11 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    I think full sleeves on rich white guys that are older than me are fucking hilarious.
    Are rich white guys not allowed to have sleeves?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

I'm going to chime in as the minority here. They are unattractive to me. In fact, they have turned many would-be attractive females into eyesores. Of course, this is my opinion. I can't really control that I find it unattractive.

I have some insane peripheral vision. I can't sit in a bright room and try to look at a computer screen, because my peripheral vision notices the glare too strongly. My eyes always tend to focus on things that "stick out". So when someone has a tattoo, I notice it more than anything else about them, all the time.

I tend to find beauty to be a natural thing. A distraction of giant art in my face takes away from that natural attraction. During intercourse I HAVE been turned off because I can't stop focusing on a tramp stamp even when I'm not "looking" at it.

It's really not a deal breaker for me, and I do not judge people for getting them, *I* just don't find them attractive. I think people are beautiful just the way they are.

Of course, as I said in my disclaimer, this is my opinion. I'm not trying to say I'm "right". I just don't want to seem shallow, because I don't feel like I am.

7+ Year Old Account
    I like em, Aslong it isnt a massive swastika all over someones face, i really dont care what people does with their own bodies.

Nothing against the tattoos alone, some are great looking. Others, not so much.

Employers should have the right to no allow tattoos in the workplace, don't see it as an unethical discrimination. The sooner society cares less about tattoos and paints them as unprofessional, the better. It'll be funny after we get a first woman, gay, atheist, Asian, Muslim, etc elected president, the last category on that list would be a president who wears tattoos.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Zynara View Post
    do you think they are ugly allways?

are they desirable?

is it right if employers discriminaet against tattoo people?
    It is reasonable for people-facing jobs that there are certain standards to be met regarding appearance.
    I can appreciate the skill involved in some, but it is someone's choice to have a Tattoo, so it is someone else's choice to not like it.
    I don't have one, and don't want one.
    I tend to not find them attractive or desirable.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    I think they are almost universally ugly and disgusting. Why wont people use temporary tattoos I wonder. At least you can get rid of those if you change your mind later.

Unpopular opinion here, but I don't like 'em. So many people that I know and see with them come off as if they're trying too hard; trying to impress, trying to identify, trying to fit in or trying to prove something. A lot of it gives off the same negative impression that gaudy jewellery or a fake sun tan do.

I've seen good ones, and I've seen ones that I like a lot. But most of it just isn't like that. To me, anyway. Everyone else can think whatever they want.

Deleted
    Ok in moderation. Tattoos on the face or neck or forearms are big no-no.

I think tatoos were cool back when I grew up in the 80s and 90s. Even considered working as a tattoo artist many years.
    Now it's so mainstream and overused cause hipsters that it lost it's charm and meaning for me.

Still believe traditional japanese back tatoos on slim girls is super sexy though

Honestly, the only tattoos i dislike are hands and face. I don't care if you want them but to me you look like trailer trash.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    I think full sleeves on rich white guys that are older than me are fucking hilarious.
    Once upon a time that old guy was you.

I didn't like them when I was younger, but as I've gotten older I don't mind them as much, I'd even consider getting a few if I was able to. That being said there are some places I don't like them, and I'm not always a fan of heavily tattooed areas because sometimes the images can be tough to read when so much is jammed in there. As to employers, to each their own, if I had a business I probably wouldn't mind some ink on people, except perhaps face tattoos or something offensive like a big "f- you" down their arm, but I'd just ask them to be covered where possible.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Love them when its from a great artist and a somewhat creative idea. Not a fan of face tattoos but I'm growing more to like small neck tattoos.