[HOLY] Trinket help

Hey guys, looking for advice on holy trinkets. Here are my options:

wowhead.com/item=137452/thrumming-gossamer (875 ilvl)
    wowhead.com/item=128709/darkmoon-deck-hellfire (855 ilvl)
    wowhead.com/item=138222/vial-of-nightmare-fog (865 ilvl)
    wowhead.com/item=141482/unstable-arcanocrystal (865 ilvl)

Thanks for taking a look. Looking forward to ideas!

Deleted
    Spam Black Rook Hold mythic+ until you get a good Amalgam's and pair it with Vial of Nightmare fog and profit. Don't use the other ones you mentioned.

Out of the 4 you listed id use hellfire deck and swap between arcano/fog depending on fight.

Amalgams is best regen but the 'promise' darkmoon deck is good too, fog is overrated.. the proc goes to waste alot. Id suggest getting an amalgams and a promise trinket to have some variety and swap between depending on fight

Thanks for the advice guys! I actually don't have any problems with mana on any fights in EN, and am capable of achieving pretty high HPS & good rankings (warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16107050/10/#metric=hps) so I don't know if Amalgam's would be great for me right now (but this could change in the future). I'm looking to run double throughput trinkets because of this. But yeah, I'm mainly trying to figure out how the 875 Thrumming Gossamer holds up against trinkets like Vial (which I see everyone running), DM:Hellfire, and Unstable Arcanocrystal. Thrumming Gossamer just has so much damn base int and its proc is our main secondary stat!

Thank you guys for the input! I guess this narrows it down to either arcanocrystal or the hellfire deck.

Saw you guys talking about the Amalgams... I have a 865 of those but I mean, 3800 mana per person you heal (and stop healing for 5(!) sec), is that really stacking up to a decent amount? I've been a bit hesitant to use it (tho I have it equiped) but was planning to swap it out asap for basically "anything". Am I completely off here and underrestimate this one?

On this topic, is there a proper 7.1 BIS trinketlist for holy priests somewhere?

EDIT: Just checked the logs from last nights ToV. I gained basically 300k mana each of the boss kills and around 3.5m during the full 3hr raidevening... maybe 300k / fight isnt something to sneeze at after all.. hmm!
    Last edited by Dawon; 2016-11-11 at 08:19 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    EDIT: Just checked the logs from last nights ToV. I gained basically 300k mana each of the boss kills and around 3.5m during the full 3hr raidevening... maybe 300k / fight isnt something to sneeze at after all.. hmm!
    I've been seeing similar returns. Usually the equivalent of a couple of extra mana pots per fight.