Thread: coming back

coming back

Havent played legion yet. Coming back its between rogue/ resto druid which is the one that's more looked for in pvp. Don't tell me pvp is shit right now I'm only asking people that dont bitch about the state of pvp right now. 3s and rated bgs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mupen View Post
    I'm only asking people that dont bitch about the state of pvp right now. 3s and rated bgs
    You wont have any reply then

Seriously I don't know about your question, I believe that Rogues are decent but kind of one trick poney as assassination in arenas and stacking more than 1 in RBGs is rare.

The druid as resto is good in RBG and decent (tho not quite on par with Healmonks) in arenas, moonkin however is godly in rbg, but not so great in arenas if I'm not mistaken.

I'd say that druid as a class is more saught after because of the moonkin spec in RBG and the multiple specs but good rogues are on shorter supply compared to the demand.

from what I read people are having trouble against monk heals but restos when played right are still pretty close to being top

Havent played legion yet. Coming back its between rogue/ resto druid which is the one that's more looked for in pvp. Don't tell me pvp is shit right now I'm only asking people that dont bitch about the state of pvp right now. 3s and rated bgs
    Doesn't matter what class you roll, you'll enjoy it for 2 weeks until you realise the necessary PVE grind to be competitive at all in arena/rbg.
    In saying that I would go rogue, they have been and always will be in a good position for PVP

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Don't like to piss on your Cheerios but here's the deal with Legion:

You only want to do 3s and RBG? Haha! You'll find out you won't do just what you want unless you like running endless PvP instances to gear up. Get ready to PvE and WQ and grind an artifact wep - and if you don't like Rdruid or rogue then you'll have fun re-grinding another arti wep for a reroll/alt. Better hope you're on a team already too or GL finding decent pugs - the ladders are shit right now.

Get some big bags or park next to a vendor you like. You'll need them for the dupes and useless lower lvl shit that'll drop.

Deleted
    Well its a bit more balanced now then few weeks ago but in terms of reward PvP is utter crap. Even people at highest rating are wearing half PvE gear at least. And as mentioned above you have to do PvE to at least get Artifact power. If you don't mind PvE then its a really good xpac.

I main a mw monk and it is very powerful in pvp but i just lvled my druid to 110 this week and may end up maining it its so fun if i were you i would gp druid just because if you dont like resto you can go feral which is kind of rogue kike and also fun and good in PVP