Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Got my forth legendary today, not even slightly happy

So today in my weekly mythic+ chest I got my 4th legendary, the Magnetized Blasting Cap Launcher,

I am now the proud owner of
    1.The Shadow Hunter's Voodoo Mask
    2.Roots of Shaladrassil
    3.Magnetized Blasting Cap Launcher
    4.The apex predator claw <-result of 5 min BM test in a mythic dungeon while forgetting to change loot spec to MM...

I simmed them all and Simc says Voodoo Mask + Roots combo is the best, guess I can stand in fire now and heal.

One day i will get DPS legendary, one day... Prydaz, please stay out of my way, please.

Deleted
    Is there also a question? Or did you just come to brag?

I only have 1 legendary and it's the neck with the shield!

Well at least you got the DPS Ring that actually benefits all 3 specs. Granted as you know it doesn't benefit being with the current go to Talents for MM, but still. I'd take that

um..diaf?

congrats you dirty little slut you

Meanwhile my only legendary is Sephuz's Shitlet which I only use as SV to fuck around with WQs. I wish I'd rather not have gotten a legendary instead of this. That way I could still hold out hope... .

I mean, the blasting cap launcher is a dps legendary. Not too shabby in M+ if you ignore the fact that it lets you pull mobs that are above or below you.

Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    Meanwhile my only legendary is Sephuz's Shitlet which I only use as SV to fuck around with WQs. I wish I'd rather not have gotten a legendary instead of this. That way I could still hold out hope... .
    Sephuz isn't THAT bad. Even though it's shit in raids it's pretty decent in dungeons (which are actually relevant this expac).

Quote Originally Posted by Zic View Post
    Sephuz isn't THAT bad. Even though it's shit in raids it's pretty decent in dungeons (which are actually relevant this expac).
    For hunter? Really?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, at least you've got one.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Legion - the expansion everyone will remeber where people bitched about getting current content legendary's

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Legion - the expansion everyone will remeber where people bitched about getting current content legendary's
    Those aren't legendaries, they just have orange names

Quote Originally Posted by drjbi View Post
    I mean, the blasting cap launcher is a dps legendary. Not too shabby in M+ if you ignore the fact that it lets you pull mobs that are above or below you.
    This was actually hotfixed today to no longer do this; it's a pretty decent legendary now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apanonar View Post
    Those aren't legendaries, they just have orange names
    That's the definition of a legendary in this game

Quote Originally Posted by Lioo View Post
    For hunter? Really?
    Not sure about it, but I think Sephuz works well in hunter, since it procs on Ranger's Net being thrown, allowing for quite an uptime of the buff. Even on bosses. I didn't test this due to lack of Sephuzes, but if that works it might not be as useless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayeh View Post
    That's the definition of a legendary in this game
    Remember dk getting shadowmourne? Mage getting staff? Rogue getting daggers? Holy shit their DPS skyrocketed. Remember class x getting legendary neck? Holy shit we laughed at him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayeh View Post
    Is there also a question? Or did you just come to brag?

I only have 1 legendary and it's the neck with the shield!
    Not much to brag about if you don't have the good ones though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bitched about not getting a legendary, got the waist last week in a normal EN clear. Guess I need to actually finish the last research now.

Got 4 myself in the past 2 months. Prydaz,Roots of Shaladrassil,Sephuz (ofc) and Vodoo mask.

1- I know how you feel my friend.
    2- FU RNG GODS.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, the 3 I have are the same as your first 3 and in the same order. FeelsBadMan. But Blasting Cap is actually super underrated, especially now that it's fixed.
    start9

Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    Mythic + dungeons its fantastic...

Mythic Eye, Dragons it works quite well too. ...i think those adds are stunnable on the first boss of ToV so...ya .......