Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Sephuz works well in dungeons, its got a few uses in raiding as well on fights such as Zavius, Il'gynoth and Dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by ranai View Post
    So today in my weekly mythic+ chest I got my 4th legendary, the Magnetized Blasting Cap Launcher,

I am now the proud owner of
    1.The Shadow Hunter's Voodoo Mask
    2.Roots of Shaladrassil
    3.Magnetized Blasting Cap Launcher
    4.The apex predator claw <-result of 5 min BM test in a mythic dungeon while forgetting to change loot spec to MM...

I simmed them all and Simc says Voodoo Mask + Roots combo is the best, guess I can stand in fire now and heal.

One day i will get DPS legendary, one day... Prydaz, please stay out of my way, please.
    Like i say in all of these threads, feel free to open a ticket and let a GM know they can send them to me if you are not happy.

#nolegendary

I would be happy with one.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    I would be happy with one.
    Only til you got one.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    The mask is very good on fights where you take huge amounts of damage. Perfect stats plus a survival CD that doesn't require you stand around with a stupid turtle shell on you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ranai View Post

One day i will get DPS legendary, one day... Prydaz, please stay out of my way, please.
    maybe or maybe not...
    theres been a thread on mmoc where a group opened 10k m+ caches after they all had 4 legs. none didnt get an additional legendary. also in this thread nobody could confirm a fifth legendary either. so theres probably a hardcap of 4 active.

I bet your healers love you atleast.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    I think the word you're looking for is unlucky, not lucky.
    How is getting 4 legendaries unlucky? many people still have 0.

I only have 1, and I just got it with the increased drop rate >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Dayeh View Post
    How is getting 4 legendaries unlucky? many people still have 0.

I only have 1, and I just got it with the increased drop rate >.>
    I'd rather have none than the crappy one I have.
    I'm never using it, I'd rather have the extra chance that people get if no legendary has dropped for you.

So yeah, getting 4 useless ones is unluckly. Make no mistake, a lot of them are so bad they are not even worth using.

Quote Originally Posted by kalomina View Post
    maybe or maybe not...
    theres been a thread on mmoc where a group opened 10k m+ caches after they all had 4 legs. none didnt get an additional legendary. also in this thread nobody could confirm a fifth legendary either. so theres probably a hardcap of 4 active.
    which would suck, if all you got were prydaz, sephuz, helm and legs... Ive got prydaz, belt and roots, really hoping ill just get the boots eventually as 4th and wont have to wonder for months if 4 is the cap and Im screwed till they icrease the ammount we can get...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apanonar View Post
    Those aren't legendaries, they just have orange names
    Hahahahahaha, they are more legendary than most of the old legendaries, just fyi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    which would suck, if all you got were prydaz, sephuz, helm and legs... Ive got prydaz, belt and roots, really hoping ill just get the boots eventually as 4th and wont have to wonder for months if 4 is the cap and Im screwed till they icrease the ammount we can get...
    I wonder how much healing you would need in a raid fight with the helm and legs.

Also depending on how hard it is to upgrade legendaries the helm and legs are stat'd that you have 2 high allotment slots you probably won't ever have to worry about getting replacements for. No agi on the jewelry makes them solid meh without being ++mastery/+haste
    Last edited by Threndsa; 2016-11-11 at 06:18 PM.

On M ursoc the boots and helm did 3,5 million healing for me. Shaladrassil seems to be around 2 million healing on a 5 minute fight in general (checked how much it did on hc guarm and it was just about that amount).

Honestly, shaladrassil healing is neglible and shadow hunter's might save you occasionally.

I have one and it's Prydaz. Going down the list though? The helm is an amazing self-heal which is incredibly useful in high-end M+ and certain Mythic raids with constant damage going out(like Nyth). The legs are a little less useful, but Aimed forces you to stand still so you may still get some passive heals here and there, outside of it the stats are very useful. The wrists are actually incredibly useful too as they become your top ability for AoE and provide a ranged disorient. I run up all the time to mobs in M+ to punt them as a semi-group stun. Being able to do so from range actually seems awesome. As far as the ring goes... Yeah it sucks that you have a legendary for BM, but that is the BiS Legendary for BM so try putting points into your gun and see how it sims with all three traits unlocked.

TL;DR: STFU OP

I have 2nd BiS for enhancement and a decent resto one.. only 2 but I guess better than 4 useless ones