Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by BumzSixx View Post
    Name: Bumz
    Realm: Lightbringer
    Region: EU

Not allowed to link it seems.

The armory seems to be a bit wonky with items' displayed ilvl. The stat stick turned out to be 875 as well btw. Memory isn't what it used to be.
    Plaguehive/Brinewater are your 2 best

Im doing "ok" with naraxas and plaguehive

I'm in a very similar conundrum as well. I've simmed and simmed, and I seem to get results that are within 3k DPS of each other, no matter which combo I use. I'm currently using SSFC/Nax.

850 SPH
    865 Bough w/ Socket
    865 Nax
    860 SSFC

My DPS in actual runs pretty much mimicked what sims told me, and that was SSFC/Nax was the best combo. But the actual DPS fluctuates more wildly than I expected.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minifie View Post
    I'm currently sitting at 26% haste with raid buffs, using cinidaria and EDC, the problem is most of my gear is 880+ with my haste drops on leather gear being 850-865. I Tried to sim going above 30% haste for double ESW during EDC but it didn't sim higher (slightly lower) than my current build with much lower ilvl haste pieces.

Would it be worth using a haste stat trinket, even at a lower ilvl than a 875 naraxases to reach that break point? Simcraft seems to be unsure and sims the spiked tongue miles ahead than the haste stat stick, but I think it isn't doing the ESWx2 correctly.
    similar situation here.
    I am 30% haste unbuffed, and I am a bit confused on what I should do next with my trinkets. These are my options:

850 Swarming Plaguehive + Socket
    845 Naraxas
    865 Stat Stick, Intellect + Crit + Socket
    855 Stat Stick, Intellect + Haste

At the moment I am using the Swarming and the Stat Stick with Crit.
    I simmed the 865 int/crit against the 855 int/haste, and the crit one came out stronger... and that confused me a bit.

Any idea? Any advice would me much appreciated (see signature for armory)
    cheers

Any thoughts on 860 Spiked Tongue vs. 860 Shock Baton, in circumstances where I can keep the distance up?

Shock Baton ppm scales with haste, according to wowhead, but I have no idea how that actually works, but given how much haste rating we tend to have it seems like it would be better.

Simcraft says Shock Baton is better by about 500 dps.
    Last edited by Squarebear; 2016-12-15 at 12:11 AM.

Which basically means it's a wash. I'd go with the Baton though, since it frees you from having to worry about distance and the slow doesn't hurt, either.

Hi guys, I'm currently running 865 plaguehive with 855 spiked tongue/850 shock baton.

Just picked up a 880 caged and was wondering if it would in any way replace any of my existing trinks as I read the the rppm is really low? I have none of the DPS legendaries atm.

Thanks for your help!

All rppm trinkets scale with haste

Hey.
    I have a 875 Arcano Crystal and a 870 Plaguehive.
    Last night i got a 880 Ethereal Urn with socket and it sims better than the Plaguehive.
    Should I switch?
    Note that i don't have the head/ring and without Plaguehive I got 9k haste (28%), with it 10k (30%).

You have to keep in mind that stat weights are drastically different for AOE vs ST. It's possible for an item give a 0.5% DPS gain ST but a 3% DPS loss AOE, etc