Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I lost 14 friends because I cheered for Trumps victory. Bunch of pussies the lot of them. If who I supported for president was the only thing holding our friendship together then we weren't real friends.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    None, though I don't debate on Facebook, or here, for that matter.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

who the f... does that because of presidential crap? americans take politics way too seriously..

its like a telenobela over there.

I lost one friend. Oh well.

I still use Myspace.

None for me. Facebook is for losers.

I'm too responsible fearful to post political or inflammatory things on Facebook.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Uh 0, because my friends arent retards that get upset over a fucking election? Some people lol.

None because I only have real friends

Luckily i don't make friends based on their political views, so 0.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well, 0 directly, but a handful literally disabled their facebook accounts, so maybe that counts. I have a tracker that tells me when people delete/disable their account or defriend me, and something like 10 of them disabled last night.

what is facebook?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Well, 0 directly, but a handful literally disabled their facebook accounts, so maybe that counts. I have a tracker that tells me when people delete/disable their account or defriend me, and something like 10 of them disabled last night.
    Is that... some kind of ragequit move?

I don't really understand that reaction, is it to prevent themselves from saying embarrassing things they might regret later like turning off your phone when drunk to prevent drunk texting?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post

I don't really understand that reaction, is it to prevent themselves from saying embarrassing things they might regret later like turning off your phone when drunk to prevent drunk texting?
    I don't know I just don't visit lol

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post

I think it was their friends celebrating the election causing them to "ragequit" so they didn't have to read them. Dunno, I didn't do it. I already knew my candidate had 0 chance of even winning a state.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    0 because I don't unfriend people with different opinions because i'm not petty
    Going to parrot this... This is nothing to lose friends over.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Made a Facebook account once, years ago... not used it ever though...

Deleted
    None. I don't add people that I am SO loosely connected with that they would unfriend me over a political opinion or vice versa.

10+ Year Old Account
    1, I unfriended them because they made a post saying something along the lines of "if you disagree with me on this, unfriend me." I didn't even disagree with them, I was just annoyed by the premise.

10+ Year Old Account
    0 because I'm not petty, and can get along with people who have different opinions than I.

Oh, and I have like 15 friends on Facebook. Like, people I actually care about.