Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodyfate View Post
    This is utterly ridiculous, if Cali was to exit from the USA would it become it's own country or what? Lol.
    New country, california republic

Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    So when Texas was flapping its gums about leaving the Union, I remember talk of using a heavy hand for the traitors from a couple of the left leaning members of MMO-C. Are we still considering a heavy handed approach to dealing with potential traitors in California? Or is this time different?
    deport the mexicans and its a swing state again
    and the communist left of california will be happy to go with them as well
    because diversity is their greatest strength......right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    So when Texas was flapping its gums about leaving the Union, I remember talk of using a heavy hand for the traitors from a couple of the left leaning members of MMO-C. Are we still considering a heavy handed approach to dealing with potential traitors in California? Or is this time different?
    There is no question that the US military would re annex California within days of succession. Its not even debatable. CA provides the Federal Government with BILLIONS of dollars in tax revenue.

There will never be succession within the United States again. This entire thread is conspiracy theory and should be locked.
    Last edited by Beazy; 2016-11-23 at 05:18 PM.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    deport the mexicans and its a swing state again
    and the communist left of california will be happy to go with them as well
    because diversity is their greatest strength......right?
    Unless you're deporting residents that are of Mexican heritage, the vote wouldn't change. Clinton is 3.7m votes ahead in that state, and with ~25% of people in CA claiming to have Mexican heritage, Clinton would still be ahead by 1.7m votes (assuming they all voted D), so I really doubt what you're saying is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Unless you're deporting residents that are of Mexican heritage, the vote wouldn't change. Clinton is 3.7m votes ahead in that state, and with ~25% of people in CA claiming to have Mexican heritage, Clinton would still be ahead by 1.7m votes (assuming they all voted D), so I really doubt what you're saying is right.
    well with the end of birthright citizenship, and the slow gradual deportation of millions of illegals....the voting block of the democratic party will indeed decline

that being said, youre right. It wont happen under trump.
    Trump is the just the start though, for an electorate that is shifting to nationalist leanings.

its an exciting time to be alive if you ask me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Technically speaking if votes would be distributed proportionately California should get 65+ votes or something.

Also if you voted for Trump...you should be ashamed of yourself.
    Yeah because voting for a Corrupt Witch who was inches away from committing treason and questionably gets away without even the slightest slap on the wrist is really someone who should be in office?

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Cool story, the majority of them don't.

My individual vote is worth less than a vote cast by someone living in Alaska, due to the electoral college.

- - - Updated - - -

You really aren't being profound with this drivel, just so you know.
    thanks for helping me out there, super nanny. the world needs you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly though, if Cali or NY left the union, or even Texas. It would be a major blow to the US. Cali has an economy around France/UK level, NY's and Texas's are close to Canada.