Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    So I read recently that some businesses across the country are refusing service to people who have their pants half way down their assessment. I support this movement. It looks ridiculous.

What do you guys think?
    Who gives a crap about what people wear? Have you really got nothing better to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Comfort Zone View Post

If you see someone like that you are more than likely not safe and should call 911.
    Hes wearing $250 trainers, I'm sure you'll be fine.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    I think people decked out in camo 24/7 look ridiculous too but I'm not going to refuse anyone service because of their clothing. Unless you're butt naked I don't care.
    Apepi will only serve to butt naked people.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    How is still a talking point? People have been doing it for for what, 20 years now? Get over it. Don't like it, don't do it.

Infracted - Signature Violation
    Last edited by Gray_Matter; 2016-11-10 at 10:41 PM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    How is still a talking point? People have been doing it for for what, 20 years now? Get over it. Don't like it, don't do it.
    I've seen some women wearing skirts that end above the knee. What on earth is the world coming to?

I think it looks rediculous.

But you know what is more rediculous? Not taking someones money as a business because of how they look. As long as your dick isn't out, I don't give shit what you wear or how you look. You can have 16 face piercings, a neck tattoo, hot pink hair, tube top and leapord spandex so tight your camel toe is showing. If you got money and want food, I'll take your money and give you food.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    I think it looks rediculous.

But you know what is more rediculous? Not taking someones money as a business because of how they look. As long as your dick isn't out, I don't give shit what you wear or how you look. You can have 16 face piercings, a neck tattoo, hot pink hair, tube top and leapord spandex so tight your camel toe is showing. If you got money and want food, I'll take your money and give you food.
    Well a case can be made that if such people do shop at your business it might make others who dislike such attire, seek their business elsewhere. Note however, it isn't exactly the most prominent thing that people lose business over.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Hes wearing $250 trainers, I'm sure you'll be fine.
    Obviously stolen. Remember that pants are only worn in such a fashion by low income individuals.

I wouldn't care, one mans money is as good as the next.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Well a case can be made that if such people do shop at your business it might make others who dislike such attire, seek their business elsewhere. Note however, it isn't exactly the most prominent thing that people lose business over.
    Well maybe their customers shouldn't be stuck up prudes

One of the funniest things I have ever seen was when a dude with his pants down low tripped. He had little control over his knees due to the waistband his pants being around his knees. He face planted pretty good. I normally don't laugh at ppl who fall but this just seemed like a Darwinism moment. I only wish I had been able to capture the moment on video.

I remember reading somewhere that people sag their pants like this because its a protest against prisoners not being allowed to wear belts.

Whatever the case, its moronic and people need to just stop. It is not a "cultural" thing that is respected by anyone other than rebellious teenagers and trashy people.

I think it looks dumb. I was running errands a few years ago, and actually saw a guy with his pants down fairly low. He had pretty narrow hips, too... not sure how he was even holding his pants up. But I'm guessing he had a muscle spasm or something... because his pants fell... then he tripped. I don't usually laugh at people when they do stupid crap... but there's a first for everything. Because I definitely laughed at that guy.

Also... my husband wears camo all the time. He's in the Navy :P It's his uniform. He has to wear the type 3s while in Qatar (the desert camo). They're switching from the blue digital camo soon.

Hey don't discriminate against saggy pants, they have feelings too (but probably don't care).

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    My dick will remain out for Harambe.
    Extremely this.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

A bit defensive about your lame habit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Docturphil View Post
    I remember reading somewhere that people sag their pants like this because its a protest against prisoners not being allowed to wear belts.

Whatever the case, its moronic and people need to just stop. It is not a "cultural" thing that is respected by anyone other than rebellious teenagers and trashy people.
    Seriously you care that much how other people dress?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    A bit defensive about your lame habit?
    To Assume:

To make an ass out of u not me.

No, I think wasting time complaining about petty nonsense is both pointless and amusing.

There are tons of bad fashion trends but we all know why this one gets brought up so often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Androes View Post
    I hate it when I see peoples pants falling of their butt. It look unprofessional and reflects badly on American society as a whole.
    American society elected George Bush Junior as a president, twice in a row, and now Donald Trump.
    Half way pants should be the least of your concerns regarding your public image as a society.

No, I think wasting time complaining about petty nonsense is both pointless and amusing.

There are tons of bad fashion trends but we all know why this one gets brought up so often.
    What was that about assuming?