Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

Since Trump is President now...does this mean he has to talk in a normal voice?

Every President has to talk like they are very concerned about stuff and talk with that stilted very concerned voice that really doesn't answer any questions but it seems like they do.

Thats my main thing right now...curious about the fake voice he will evoke.

infracted - minor spam
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-11-10 at 09:01 PM.

He's from New York, it's common for people to talk like Trump in New York, loud and aggressive.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    He's from New York, it's common for people to talk like Trump in New York, loud and aggressive.
    dead ass
    /10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    so he doesn't have to affect a fake voice for his precidency and just use his usual loud mouth for the next 4 years?

Bush managed to sound like a buffoon before and after being elected president, I'm sure it will be no different with Trump. If he's smart he'll have his handlers take away his Twitter account from him and have most of his statements be press releases written by his staff.

He's the president. He can talk however he damn well wants to.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the filters go on now is what i'm guessing now.

10+ Year Old Account
    He sounded okay in his acceptance speech so he if keeps that up then he'll be alright. If he continues on with the angry retarded manchild with a 200 word vocabulary then not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Bush managed to sound like a buffoon before and after being elected president, I'm sure it will be no different with Trump. If he's smart he'll have his handlers take away his Twitter account from him and have most of his statements be press releases written by his staff.
    So you saying there wont be anymore amusing tweets at 3 am in the morning
    I must remember not to post stupid stuff when very drunk.

It does feel like bush 2.0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    It does feel like bush 2.0
    Hopefully the outcome isn't the same...though with Trump, I can only really see it being worse. That's what we get when a loud minority hijacks an election and games the EC to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    So you saying there wont be anymore amusing tweets at 3 am in the morning
    If he's smart there won't be, but it's Trump and he says/does basically whatever the hell he wants. Sooo....

10+ Year Old Account
    If he's smart there won't be, but it's Trump and he says/does basically whatever the hell he wants. Sooo....
    Lol 'If Trump was smart...' - now there's a hypothetical situation

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Hopefully the outcome isn't the same...though with Trump, I can only really see it being worse. That's what we get when a loud minority hijacks an election and games the EC to win.
    Awww, more tears you liberal. Wasn't everyone laughing at Trump when they he said it was rigged?? Now that your candidate lost you throw the same accusations... geez the amount of hypocrisy in this country is insane.
    Conan! What is best in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZweiHandler View Post
    Awww, more tears you liberal. Wasn't everyone laughing at Trump when they he said it was rigged?? Now that your candidate lost you throw the same accusations... geez the amount of hypocrisy in this country is insane.
    It wasn't rigged. It's just a terrible system.

15+ Year Old Account
    Trump has all the best solutions, and he's going to hire the best people to implement those best solutions. It's going to unbelievable, it will make your head spin.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Lol 'If Trump was smart...' - now there's a hypothetical situation
    Overall I think Trump comes across as a buffoon, but somehow he managed to win an election with zero political experience and numerous fuckups. He's either the luckiest asshole in the world or he's at least marginally more intelligent than the way he acts/sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Trump has all the best solutions, and he's going to hire the best people to implement those best solutions. It's going to unbelievable, it will make your head spin.
    You forgot to end that with "believe me."

15+ Year Old Account
    Overall I think Trump comes across as a buffoon, but somehow he managed to win an election with zero political experience and numerous fuckups. He's either the luckiest asshole in the world or he's at least marginally more intelligent than the way he acts/sounds.
    He tapped into a demographic of really angry people. That's where he "did something right" both begins and ends.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"