[Fury] Something is terribly wrong with DPS

So i've started to play as fury warrior - here's my armory link - eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Hedkrakka/simple
    And i'm pushing only 160-180k DPS with iLvL of 861 -
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/P3jZB148gqGaKkdJ/#fight=11&type=summary&source=8
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/4r6v9DVXHNALxJha#type=summary&fight=7&source=30

So basically i just wonder am i doing something wrong or it's just stats?
    Is Enrage upkeep is too low?
    What weapon level should be (mine is at 19)?

My "Goal" is at least to reach 220k

Yeah that damage is just awful. It does not look like you understand what each ability does. I would suggest reading up about Fury warriors first.

http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/fury-warrior-pve-dps-guide
    http://www.wowhead.com/fury-rotation-guide

Good luck and practice on a Training Dummy!

Your pull is kinda weird. No charge, Battle Cry, Dragon's Roar or Odyn's Fury used.

You should be Charging in with a DR, wait for the GCD to finish and pop BC and Avatar then BT to enrage then RB > Odyn's Fury.
    Not seeing a lot of Rampage damage either. Also with this being Guarm I'm not sure why you are using Whirlwind at all.

I've tested some stuff today on raid target dummy, i managed to push 260k. I've read those guides before and also have TMW setup which i've found on this forum.
    Thx guys, hope it will get better with time.

Deleted
    From what I can tell on your logs, you're not really making optimal use of moves and CDs

The synergy with them allows for stupid levels of burst. eg with the opener listed above you should:

Charge
    Dragon's Roar (for a 20% damage buff for 6 seconds)
    Battle Cry + Avatar + Bloodthirst (the battlecry and Bloodthirst forces an enrage)
    Raging Blow (hardest hitting move)
    Odyn's Fury (massive burst + dot)
    BT/Rampage (will likely refresh Enrage as still under the window of Battlecry)
    Raging Blow

Following this you should be looking to manage your cooldowns in order to keep the synergy together and cast this particular sequence.

It will not always be perfect, but in essence you should always be able to use Dragon's Roar, Battle Cry+ Bloodthirst for everytime Odyn's Fury is up (which becomes easier when you get the Artifact Trait that reduces BC's cooldown, until then I delay using OF until these cooldowns are ready).

Depending how long the fight is, you should judge how many times you can use Avatar, and manage it accordingly, however I find that I can use it with the Battlecry every other cast.
    I will also make the decision to delay when I use this to make the best use of this synergy eg Blobs on Evil Tree boss, or the large add on Xavius (here I won't use Avatar on pull, and wait until the Add spawns)

If anything, get on a training dummy, and practice using that combo together until it's ingrained in muscle memory.

Quote Originally Posted by godhand2nd View Post
    Charge
    Dragon's Roar (for a 20% damage buff for 6 seconds)
    Battle Cry + Avatar + Bloodthirst (the battlecry and Bloodthirst forces an enrage)
    Raging Blow (hardest hitting move)
    Odyn's Fury (massive burst + dot)
    BT/Rampage (will likely refresh Enrage as still under the window of Battlecry)
    Raging Blow
    Since I don't use any macros (yet), would it be wise to activate Avatar between DR and BC since it should be off the GC? Otherwise I would prolly lose the second RB, since the window is already really short

Just wondering, I have not optimized my playstyle yet

Quote Originally Posted by Rhory View Post
    Since I don't use any macros (yet), would it be wise to activate Avatar between DR and BC since it should be off the GC? Otherwise I would prolly lose the second RB, since the window is already really short

Just wondering, I have not optimized my playstyle yet
    Just use a macro. Negate the chance and extra button hitting

#showtooltip
    /cast Avatar
    /cast Battle Cry
    /cast Bloodthirst

Put that into a macro as is and bind it to one button. Makes it a lot simpler and a lot easier to do while both learning and in stressful situations.