Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    It really irks me that a HUGE selling point in legion are the artifact weapons, yet Balance Druids get completely boned. You get two shitty choices;

Look like a chicken, but you can see your weapon AND it's color variants. However, you can't see any of your armor.
    Use the astral form, so you can now see your armor and your weapon, but you're forced to look like a single color, AND you can't see the color variant of your artifact weapon, no reason to even work for those variants.

Can we please just get the astral form glyph to only give us a halo of stars, like it does now, and NOT make us transparent / blue? I'd love to actually have fun with what is considered THE biggest legion feature.

Deleted
    Issues with druids in general.

Transmog . what is that?

Balance druids gets to keep their weapon.

Hidden artifacts what are those?

Blessing of the ancients fucks them all up.

Then if you are the one who use astral form then you get absolutely nothing except you expect Blizzard to do both Moonkin skins and weapon skins. I fuking hate the fact that astral form makes you tranparent and blue. It should just hide Moonkin form and use normal character model.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2016-11-12 at 09:44 AM.

Deleted
    people have been asking for Years for a normal Caster form

wont happen. its Blizzard we are talking about, stubborn as fuck and usually takes them extra 20 years to understand anything at all

But i guess i should be glad i can see mah weaponz

next an idiot comes and tells me "DONT PLAY MOONKIN IF YOU DONT LIKE THE FORM"

You can see your weapons aaaaand most Balance druids use glyph of stars.

Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    people have been asking for Years for a normal Caster form

wont happen. its Blizzard we are talking about, stubborn as fuck and usually takes them extra 20 years to understand anything at all

But i guess i should be glad i can see mah weaponz

next an idiot comes and tells me "DONT PLAY MOONKIN IF YOU DONT LIKE THE FORM"
    Well, dont. Or use T-morph. Thats like saying "I HATE USING A PET AS BM HUNTER"

Quote Originally Posted by Menolikeu View Post
    We cannot see our armor and the stupid glyph that turns us blue doesnt make it any better.
    Don't forget about the loss of flap as well. I stick with my moonkin form because of flap, and the occasional utility it can provide.
    I really wish they'd give up on moonkin form and just do with it as they did with tree of life and make it a cosmetic form.
    What are you willing to sacrifice?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    You can see your weapons aaaaand most Balance druids use glyph of stars.
    Doesn't change the freaky fact that it ruins your wep appearance making it useless, it doesn't matter if you use hidden artifact color 1,2,3 or 4.

so its still kinda pathetic regardless of what you can do.

Blizzard failed moonkins in terms of weapon appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    Well, dont. Or use T-morph. Thats like saying "I HATE USING A PET AS BM HUNTER"
    I think its more along the lines of saying I hate using a gun instead of a bow if anything, I hate shadow priest having to use a dagger when I have Anathema, but I love the way the class plays, but I cant help but to feel annoyed of the way I look at times. I get his point. Love the class, hate most of the cosmetic that comes with it.

Want to see how you look? Get out of Moonkin form.
    Like if you really have the time and need to watch your character in detail while actually fighting then something is really wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    Want to see how you look? Get out of Moonkin form.
    Like if you really have the time and need to watch your character in detail while actually fighting then something is really wrong.
    ^^^This. The only problem I have with boomkin model is how big we are. I tend to always use gnome/dwarf toys just to make myself smaller to see mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by kendro1200 View Post
    Don't forget about the loss of flap as well. I stick with my moonkin form because of flap, and the occasional utility it can provide.
    I really wish they'd give up on moonkin form and just do with it as they did with tree of life and make it a cosmetic form.
    You can still get flap though..

Deleted
    Are you sure? I really think you cannot

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    You can still get flap though..
    If you use glyph of stars you CANNOT use flap. It requires moonkin form

Quote Originally Posted by fyrenx View Post
    Are you sure? I really think you cannot
    The vendor for class hall gear sells your the tome of flap ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokura View Post
    The vendor for class hall gear sells your the tome of flap ^^
    You can use it in moonkin form but not with the astral form.

I dont care about flap, I just want awesome forms like feral and guardian. Sick of piss poor excuses for laziness

Quote Originally Posted by fyrenx View Post
    You can use it in moonkin form but not with the astral form.
    It's always been this way...if you don't have wings, how can you flap them...

You don't even get armored Moonkin form when you use Incarnation with Astral Form, it's pretty fucking lame.

Since you can glyph of stars and basically use all the transmogrify goodness that's available