Marked shot auto targeting

Am i the only one having problems with marked shot still acquiring the nearest target and then auto shot pulling extra trash in dungeons?

Only happens if you keep pressing the button once the trash you're fighting has died.
    It will automatically target an enemy in range/vision the same way tab does, so just try not to press the button excessively.

Do you have /startattack or something similar(that starts auto attacks) macroed to Marked Shot? That macro line I've found is always a pain in the ass in dungeons.

Foxicity is correct, It only happens if you cast it while the mobs are dying so it will auto target the nearest creature and auto attack does not have time to turn off. Guess they just forgot to change it when they removed auto targeting from all the other ranged attacks.

/shrug
    Last edited by Nezlin; 2016-11-11 at 12:16 PM.

Only problem I have with Sidewinders is that it seems to pull everything in a 359 degree angle -_- Case in point; In yesterday's ToV, trash before going through the portal towards Guarm, I managed to consistently pull both sides of the stairs no matter where I stood or aimed... maybe I'm just really that bad, though.

Yeah, this is really annoying. No other ability works like this. You don't leave combat fast enough after mobs die, so there's always that risk of auto targeting a close mob and auto attacking if you were spamming marked shot as mobs die. Dumb bug.