Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    @Arganar http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-2-tanks-guide

tl;dr: Just have your rangeds nuke wisps, use all healing cds, healing pot and def cds

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLai View Post
    So we've been doing the zerg strat on cenarius and i decided to one tank cenarius and have the other tank go to drakes, pretty happy with the outcome just wanted to post it here. i havent seen any other logs of people using 1 tank only for cenarius. We had our feral taunt for one of the spears in p2 then i continued to tank the rest by myself. just wanted to share!

warcraftlogs.com/reports/2bYZFGN1HgjJRLzT#type=summary&fight=12

Why are you even bringing that holy paladin? Look how many times he used LoTM, and also did not use JoL on cenarius? Rip your health bars.

Deleted
    Solo tanked it too on hc while never being there before, was dragged in some pug and don't know what the difficulty or tact is about ;p
    Someone else took adds.
    As prot paladin also gave some heals to others while tank.
    I'm not even a raider, dislike the crowded stuf a bit.
    edit
    I thought it was about normal so seems as weird reply maybe.
    At least got inspired about the amount of haste on littlelais armory, but not sure if that's equaly usefull for m+ habbits.
    I mean that vs lack of short cd shieldtrinkets.
    but ok, way off topic hehe.
    Last edited by mmoca999bf711a; 2016-11-23 at 07:17 AM.

This is for mythic not hc, he is usually two tanked and most mythic strats I see involve three tanks. Regarding the haste on my gear I run many mythic+(can view on wowprogress) with little to no issues.

Regarding the other post about our holy pally slightly off topic this was more regarding the strat not a thread for people to nitpick our raiders.

I hope this strat has helped more people get it down. Someone has posted a more detail version of this strat in the forum with minor changes they did to fit there raid better.