Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    I did it with all kinds of group setups and none of them featured a DH or rogue. That's said it was always 4 guildies at least, I don't know how PUGs handle this.

Quote Originally Posted by Axil View Post
    If you NEED a rogue to stealth click to crystals, just so you can finish it on time, you have more issues than just classes. That's just being a baddie.
    Let me go beyond that, if you need to cheese the crystals in any way shape or form you likely don't have the dps required to kill nightbane and are going to make your healer a sad panda as he's trying to heal a bunch of bads through 6 stacks in phase 2 for over a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Let me go beyond that, if you need to cheese the crystals in any way shape or form you likely don't have the dps required to kill nightbane and are going to make your healer a sad panda as he's trying to heal a bunch of bads through 6 stacks in phase 2 for over a minute.
    This 100x this. I'm a healer and have run with 2 good groups, i can't even imagine running with a group with bad dps/skill. Holy shit that would be miserable on Nightbane.

Sounds like a baddy got called out for being a baddy and removed from the group.

I'm not normally this blunt but it's getting sickening how people are trying to blame boss designs for not being allowed into a run.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Have done it every week since release, never had a rogue. Had a DK tank but he didn't do anything but tank.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    they need rogues to stealth click the crystals, for DH i dont understand why

- - - Updated - - -

pugs only look at class and item level
    DH can control dead.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you're not a rogue or DH then you will never find a group as melee dps. Basically the comp is fixed, Tank Healer Rogue DH and a ranged, or Tank Healer Rogue and 2 ranged. Not rogue or DH? Ok, be the boss and pay for a run.
    U mean u cant do him cuz ur 840 doing 100k dps and mad cuz ppl wont carry u?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    If you NEED a rogue to stealth click to crystals, just so you can finish it on time, you have more issues than just classes. That's just being a baddie.
    Baddies and pugs go hand in hand.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just like for CMs some comp are always going to be more optimal than other to fast clear trash but just like for CMs perfect comp are not needed to clear everything in time for nightbane.
    The timing on it is actually pretty chill, the only somewhat tight clear is from entrance to first Cristal.. after that it's basically don't whipe and it's GG.

Also just like CMs or mythic + it's not very pug friendly and you should probably run it with people you know and voice com.

10+ Year Old Account
    My group consisted of 2 warlocks, a shaman healer, our monk healer with his shitty offspec tanking, and a Ww monk haha. Not ideal at all and it was still pretty easy. Just need the skill and gear for it, class don't matter.

Did you get declined by 2 groups and decide to complain about it on the internet? Seems to be the case with most "Oh I didn't get invited WAAAAH" rants lately.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    We've run resto sham, bear druid, 2 MM hunter, and myself as a lock that swaps between aff and demo for trash/boss. Last run last week we had like 8 minutes left on timer I think?

15+ Year Old Account
    But seriously, are people selling runs in this place? I'd like to see this whole instance at least once while it's current.

Ive seen many comps complete it so there may be a cookie cutter comp. But like most things it depends on how you play.

Deleted
    haha ppl are so bad at this game its so amazing ppl coming to so stupid conclusions

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you're not a rogue or DH then you will never find a group as melee dps. Basically the comp is fixed, Tank Healer Rogue DH and a ranged, or Tank Healer Rogue and 2 ranged. Not rogue or DH? Ok, be the boss and pay for a run.
    Basically what you're saying is you're incompetent when it comes to forming a group of your own, so you'd rather cry on forums.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore