Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    For one thing im almost sure. In 2 blizzcons from now we will hear these words:
    "Well,as long as you left Azeroth undefended,chasing demons in space,N'Zoth seized the perfect opportunity to rise from the depths"!
    Last edited by mmoc4d2a7fada2; 2016-11-15 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    My statement about re-using assets was to demonstrate the shift to greater efficiency. And it hints that they're not afraid to use again somethign they've started. In the case of 7.3 , they will introduce the new world, and they will use it again (re-use) for the new expansion because it will be the first zone of the world.. in which case 8.0 will give us the remaining zones.

This is more efficient. because in reality, during those long breaks between the expansions, they are desigining the new world, in 7.3 they're just going to give the first zone they've done in 7.x instead of in 8.0 -- so in one sense, 7.3 is already the new expansion, all the system changes and the rest of the world will come in 8.0

But it's Argus we're having for 8.0
    I doubt it, but we'll just have to wait and see.

It makes sense, there's too much established lore right now that goes against the idea of a planet with a diverse climate. All demony, all the time.

I had to break it to my dad, who stopped playing in WoD, that they're not going to make an Emerald Dream expansion because it can't be thematically diverse enough so they just made a raid tier(that only looked like the emerald dream at the very end) in Legion.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    You mean we won't spend around 2 years on the most monotone planet imaginable? Well I'll be..

10+ Year Old Account
    Those wanting an expansion out of Argus, or even multiple expansions, must be crazy. Do we really want to be exclusively fighting demons for the next 5 years of the game?

Variety please! I think the Burning Legion will be more than stale by the time we've gone through Hellfire Citadel, Nighthold, Tomb of Sargeras and Argus raids all in a row. If they brought out another Legion themed expansion after that I think I'd ragequit!
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Magnus View Post
    Velen might be the most famous dissenter, but I doubt he was the only one, I would expect the Eredar had to be broken, or at least some did.
    From what I remember it was put pretty simple - 1/3 of the Eredar, pretty much all who didn't want to join the Legion, went with Velen, the rest stayed with KJ and Archimonde. Sure, maybe not every single eredar managed to hop on the ship in time, but it would be really insignificant and something the rest of the eredar would definitely be able to solve themselves without destroying the whole planet - especially after getting buffed by Sargeras.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadiHD View Post
    it's called LEGION for a reason you know...
    you say that, yet i spend the majority of my days removing nuts and squirrels, fishing, culling wildlife.

Its so weird how before legion they kept sending invasion forces and now when we went to broken shore they just stopped, hardly any legion activity at all.

As for Argus, i rather want it as a large content patch then a legion based expansion of its own. I want something new in the next expansion, if we get one that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    From what I remember it was put pretty simple - 1/3 of the Eredar, pretty much all who didn't want to join the Legion, went with Velen, the rest stayed with KJ and Archimonde.
    The only number we ever got was less than a thousand eredar fleeing with Velen, becoming the draenei.

Argus must be a really big zone maybe big enought to be like 2 zones

Deleted
    i have a strange feeling it will be like shadowmoon valled mixed with HFP and it will be shit. Just sayin i think it will be small and shit. In a patch what was the biggest landmass they added ? Probably something like island of thunder or tannan... that is small and shit and this will be exactly same. Unless...Unless they will add new planet with few zones but this is expansion size of content and they dont do this in patches.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    The leader force of the Legion consists of, as far as we know, Sargeras, Kil'Jaeden, Archimonde and their Eredar lieutenants, plus some Dreadlords.
    Also whatever race Mannoroth was.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Illidan already culled majority of the Dreadlords with his continent burster portal bomb on Nathreza and we are killing Tichondrius + some more in Legion so the Dreadlords are out of the picture.
    That bit is new to me. Was it in some book or comic?

Illidan book.
    Demon hunters blew up the dreadlord home planet
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

In 7.3 we go to Argus and attack the Legion head on, however we fail. In the next expansion we must time travel back to Outland and stop our past selves from killing Illidan so he can destroy the Legion before we stop him from destroying the Legion.....

In a final twist it turns out Argus was housing a world soul all along and its time spent being twisted and the arrival of shadow tainted priests will be enough that once the Legion is weakened, it transforms into what Sargeras always feared, a Dark Titan.

Mwahahahahahaha!

After slaying KJ we go to Argus to end KJ permanently. Sargeras thinks that Azeroth races are the salvation for Void Lords and purifies himself. Wields gorshalach again and then leads us to kill void lords.

More crazy thinking, remaining demons becomes the 3rd faction hehe.

Deleted
    I just hope they won't screw Argus up. At least couple of zones, lots of quests and world quests (similiar to suramar), several raid instances since it's the last tier - like one with all the dreadlords, one with other famous demonlords defending the main "thing" which would be the final instance fully loaded with any other remaining known demons with some form or sargeras at the end. Would be pretty disappointing if it was just one zone and 1-2 raid instances.