-Emmarel
    -Rexxar

what is your

Activate:
    Loren, Hilaire, Emmarel, Addie, Hemet
    Deactivate:
    Blake, Rexxar, Halduron
    from the Hunter Discord
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Such a shame Addie is a better champion than Rexxar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by timoseewho View Post
    from the Hunter Discord
    Thanks but do you use one of those as bodyguard or no need?

Its worth using a bodyguard just for the bonus order resources/gold from world quests IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by timoseewho View Post
    from the Hunter Discord
    Blake + Windrunner's Gift or other rarity is bomb

Deleted
    It is, but using Pathfinders and 20% 8hr+ Boots and you can 200% 2missions most of the time. Realistically only important missions are raid missions for an extra coin, as long as you are able to 200% that it doesn't matter what you do.

Keep in mind that there are the least SV missions and the most MM missions, you want to have 1 SV and 2MM, there are 18/22 BM/MM respectively if memory serves. Bottomline, 1 SV and 2/2 pick as you please, make sure you can 200% raid missions and preferably 200% 2 missions at a time. using 8hr+ Boots is a big ease to achieve this. Lucky Doodad & boots & Windrunner Guidance. I had tons of bows, so was using those, but Pathfinders are just oh so good.

The aforementioned combo is good, but blake/rexar instead of addie/hilaire works, but I don't know why you would do that other than roar, rexxar.

What about with Moroes? I just got him and he's got insane 50% increased chance to succeed againts bosses

Deleted
    I haven't a clue how moroes is, they keep changing him, however he has no boss mechanic counter so I don't think I would use him myself. But don't take my word for it, I genuinely dont know how moroes is