Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Tbh, you only need one melee for this situation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lateralsx5 View Post
    When could warlocks ever kite? Please do tell, with kil jaeden cunning? What a joke, thats not kitting at all. Warlocks has always been trashed by rogues and most melees.
    When Conflagrate had a snare, when we had Curse of Exhaustion, when Shadowfury was instant, when we had Soul Burn Demonic Teleport, when Fear snared upon expiration.
    I'm sure there's a few more.
    It's not Frost Mage kiting but you could get some distance between you and your enemy.

And, no, we weren't.

Deleted
    any spec vs three or even two melee is hard unless you have a root and blink or stealth to get away, affliction is fun in battle grounds, sure the dmg is bad single target but your role is to dot everything up any ways and fear healers to help your team win the only problem with affliction is the dispell on ua being urber low. but just play the spec you feel your good at. vs 3 melee save ur cds and wait for the next round

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feltongue View Post
    When Conflagrate had a snare, when we had Curse of Exhaustion, when Shadowfury was instant, when we had Soul Burn Demonic Teleport, when Fear snared upon expiration.
    I'm sure there's a few more.
    It's not Frost Mage kiting but you could get some distance between you and your enemy.

And, no, we weren't.

but conflagrate HAS a snare, honor pvp talent easy to unlock

Curse of exhaustion was removed since a long time.

Instant shadowfury was good, casting it sucks, I agree.

Still how can that be of any use against a rogue,feral? Maybe a DK but DK can still wreck most casters except frost mages

Melee are the problem, not casters although I did like the whole fast paced bullshit stuff of Mist of pandaria pvp. Was stupid but fun
    Last edited by mmocc90fcf6aa1; 2016-11-15 at 10:14 AM.