Hey mates!

If you want to be a part of 100% Mythic Progress, keep reading!

About us:

Guild: Lack of Creativity
Faction: Horde
Server: EU-Draenor
Raid Days & Times: Wednessday, Sunday, Tuesday - 19-23 server time!

- We are also very social out of the raid! Mythic+ Karazan runs, AP grind, or other social hang outs!
We will Raid Trial of Valor HC and EM HC. so 2x HC contents + Mythic Progress! In sight for alot of fun and hardwork with us!

What do we need?
To fill out the last spots, so we can start on Mythic progress we do need the following!
-Off Tank
- Boomkin
- Mage
-Warlock
-Shadow Priest
- 1x Resto Druid
- 1x(Holy priest)

Do not hestitate if you are a class not listed above, all friendly, nice and skilled people will be considered - even tho with an low item level, it's not about ilvl, its about understand the games + your class - so give ma an add and lets talk lads

Who are we?
We are a solid horde guild, which have 7/7 HC on farm, and now are recruitting a few more strong people, so we can pickup mythic progress - and get that EN M Clear/farm before Nighthold release!
- Much of us is 20+ and it's an english speaking guild! - We always having fun while raiding, with that in mind - we are always top motivated and 110 percent serious when the encounter starts!

What do we have a requirements for you?

Not much really!
Be mature
Be a little social
Have some experience with raiding!
Be friendly as F We looove friendly people!
Be able to listen to Discord
Bring food/flask/pots + a basic knowledge of tactics (Fatboss vid etc) - so simple
Always have the intention to be better at your class! Improvement is so godlike!

Loot system!
Atm we use personal loot, because we find it the most fair and good way to gear up everybody fast! It will probaly change to RCLootCouncil in Nighthold, so the Tier tokens can be handed out on a good way!

Add my btag MEKing#2963 or contact me on this post!

I am looking forward to hear from ya'll ! Don't hestitate to contact me if your class/role ain't listed above!

Cheers

What do you call 30 paladins in a lake?