Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Did a balanced AV last week (we won with 13-0) and got about 140+ kills.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woosens View Post
    Go to Karazhan
    Camp at the location you arrive after using the Dalaran portal. Do it on the evenings, best if its on reset day + weekends. Did it with a group of 3 friends and we all went thru in less than 2 hours! People who just used the teleport can be killed easily, people that just have left the instance will be marked as non honor target. Pro Tip: Kill them regardless and once they ressurect kill them again as they are worth the HK now
    And be a complete dickhead by this.
    I'm on alliance on a server where horde has a lot more players. They camped the whole first week of Kara Opening. Whats fun about killing single players with a raid? Are your dicks so small? It's just fucking annoying.

If you want those kills, just queue up for rnd bgs and do WQs while waiting. Mostly i don't have to wait longer then 5 mins (i'm currently on the same farm). In the bg, try to play the bg and not acting stupid like a lot of others. Just farming kills without a brain doesn't work as good. Playing as a team and try to win the will grant you most of the time more kills then just trying to farm kills.
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

Whatever bg you are doing, just follow the biggest zerg of your team. You might lose because ignoring the objectives is rarely amgood idea, but in the end you will havebmore HKs thannplaying normally.

AV is probably the best way to do this.

Go with zerg at the start, then see where the players are fracturing off. A lot of times, there will be a zerg on defense. Just stay with that group and do your part. If an AV turtle happens, that's a good 200 or so HKs before it's all over.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    And be a complete dickhead by this.
    I'm on alliance on a server where horde has a lot more players. They camped the whole first week of Kara Opening. Whats fun about killing single players with a raid? Are your dicks so small? It's just fucking annoying.
    HAHAHAHA! This comment makes me want to go camp it. I will sit in Lorathil sometimes and kill all Alliance that flies or walks in.

+1 on AV turtle. I blacklist AV and IC but both would be good for dotting up a whole bunch of people.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearilla View Post
    HAHAHAHA! This comment makes me want to go camp it. I will sit in Lorathil sometimes and kill all Alliance that flies or walks in.
    Well, then do it. We enjoy that as a guild. Gathered up 10 people and took over Valdisdal, where all those 15-20 super pro roxxorz think they are good by killing single players. If they get to engage the wrong person, they don't stand any chance. Putting up the guild banner was fun. I just felt sry for the normal players, that could go on questing and handing in their emissary quest just because of some dickheads that provoked us ...
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

Well, then do it. We enjoy that as a guild. Gathered up 10 people and took over Valdisdal, where all those 15-20 super pro roxxorz think they are good by killing single players. If they get to engage the wrong person, they don't stand any chance. Putting up the guild banner was fun. I just felt sry for the normal players, that could go on questing and handing in their emissary quest just because of some dickheads that provoked us ...
    Feeling sorry for those players didn't stop you from being a dickhead yourself it seems! I believe the term for that is...hypocrisy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most AVs turn into a clusterfuck of kills at mid if both teams go back to recap towers. The bad part is that melee classes usually get rolled over there and battle takes like 1hr. You can get like 300+ kills if you're a savvy ranged.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoncurry View Post
    Feeling sorry for those players didn't stop you from being a dickhead yourself it seems! I believe the term for that is...hypocrisy.
    WE just defended and didn't chase those single players with a mob of players so they don't stand a chance. THEY did.
    Yes we killed some players that weren't guilty ... but only one time (maybe a second time) -> rezz outside and you were fine. If we did this in the beginning, we were chased and killed severeal times until there were ~5 players of my guild to be able to fight back.
    Thats a big difference.

Deleted
    Having a healing spec works wonders with this; Just follow the zerg-team and keeping them up while you let the kills come to you is just the best and fastest way.

I also seem to recall people claiming the Warden-tower WQ mobs counting towards it. Didn't test it thou.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woosens View Post
    Go to Karazhan
    Camp at the location you arrive after using the Dalaran portal. Do it on the evenings, best if its on reset day + weekends. Did it with a group of 3 friends and we all went thru in less than 2 hours! People who just used the teleport can be killed easily, people that just have left the instance will be marked as non honor target. Pro Tip: Kill them regardless and once they ressurect kill them again as they are worth the HK now
    You... you son of a bitch!

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    I also seem to recall people claiming the Warden-tower WQ mobs counting towards it. Didn't test it thou.
    No, that doesn't work (at least not any more).

Deleted
    Basically go to anywhere there is a defensible objective and then head miles away from it and you'll find 80% of players there mindlessly fighting.

Deleted
    No, that doesn't work (at least not any more).
    Hmm ok... then the best way is BGs (Mainly AV) and not being melee.

1) Roll a fire mage
    2) Dalaran Sewers
    3) ???
    4) Profit!

Deleted
    Quickest way to kill 1000 players in PVP?

Join a heroic PvE guild, attempt HC Odyn.

Half-joking; got my last 300 kills in this weeks attempts.