Deleted

Recently Returned Player, A few questions

Hey guys.

So recently fancied a bit of swtor again so got it redownloaded on friday night.

Havnt played or subbed since before the Revan expansion and have 2 maxed (55) characters.

Since i cant progress beyond 55 currently i rolled up a new character. Now on Saturday i had a few hours with no issues but sunday was a nightmare. Really regular lag spikes (10+ seconds sometimes up to 60+) and these were happening every few minutes. As the night progressed it reached the state of just unplayable. Now i had constant pings running in another window and can confirm no connection issues also trace routed to the EU servers and everything looked as expected. I noticed the same issue on 2 different servers and on one a few people in chat were discussing it and general server state.
    Is this a regular occurance? because what I took from chat was that this is a pretty common thing.

Second question. If/when i resub my understanding is that i will automatically get the Revan expansion and the new 16 part story expansion? If this is correct what is my first steps upon resubbing as a level 55 character? will i get the Revan quests automatically or where do I go to start?

Cheers Guys!

High population (not sure this is your case) can make servers a bit laggy (and the client/server communication hasn't been the best a MMO can be), but not as much as you suffer. Also, if you were playing fine before and then it changed it probably an issue with your isp (they deny it, but they improve some connections or protocols over others)

EU servers are in california also (i think at start they were on ireland but at some point they migrated)

If you sub, you should get all the content to the date, Revan questline start at ship.