Tao's of the Discipline Priest

So, disc priest seemed like a lot of fun when a guild mate healed for us for a few hours. I decided to try it out.

We really need to make a Tao's of disc priest thread.

A) If your group sucks your disc priest is going to hate life unless they are geared.

How about don't whine about a class or spec you've played once?

Quote Originally Posted by Ethris View Post
    How about don't whine about a class or spec you've played once?
    I'm sorry did you take my post as a complaint because i'm enjoying it thoroughly. Might want to look in the mirror there. Also, reported.

You're seriously in need for a time out.
    Last edited by ehxy; 2016-11-14 at 11:10 AM.

Deleted
    Never use Plea above 5 stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by ehxy View Post
    I'm sorry did you take my post as a complaint because i'm enjoying it thoroughly. Might want to look in the mirror there. Also, reported.

I can't even see the point to this thread. What kind of discussion are you trying to foster?

A) If your group sucks your disc priest is going to hate life unless they are geared.
    What's the definition of "geared"?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account

Sounded like whining to me. There's no reason why you would hate life any more as a disc priest than any other healer when your group sucks. Stop with the memes.
    Arthas Logs] | Azgalor Logs | Twitch | Pearl91#1607
    "I am a chemical engineer. To save time, lets just assume that I am never wrong."

I'm sorry did you take my post as a complaint because i'm enjoying it thoroughly.
    Your post sounds like a complaint. Specifically the last line.

Also, reported.

Why so salty?

Reporting him isn't going to do anything, he hasn't broken any rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    People need their safe spaces man. Heaven forbid someone isn't nice to you on le interwebz.
    Arthas Logs] | Azgalor Logs | Twitch | Pearl91#1607
    "I am a chemical engineer. To save time, lets just assume that I am never wrong."

My first group as a disc priest was in eye of azshara. The dps didn't kill the other snake heads on serpentrix. We had 4 heads at the end of it + serpentrix. It was hellish but I think any healer would not be having fun at that moment. Other than that it was fine. Anyone who has pug healed has their horror stories, like the demon hunter who will always do their rotation even when flame wreath is up, or during the first opera event a few weeks ago popping tornados early on wizard of oz event.

It happens.