Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    I dont even understand the point of your you just keep ranting about stuff without making any sense. If you are not even currently playing arena then you have no idea whats actually going on and if you are not even playing then why the fuck do you even care?

From your rants it seems you are in a bad place in life and it has nothing to do with FDK. I would say focus on that instead of yelling incoherently in a gaming forum which you don't even play.
    Bad place in life? I am working at university, acquire that job spot recently, my dream job. Yeah, thats a bad spot in life, right there for me. Making logical statements, fDK's are op. My opinion is based on a) arenamate statistics and data b) the fact I got to try out dk in this expansion c) I myself, mained dk in wotlk to get to arena title d) know how dk looked for years e) Using logic to think, and use rational thoughts. My point is, fdk is op, fotm spec, which never had anykind of flavour, and I based on actually trying stuff up, both live, beta and ptr I can say that Arena is currently nothing but mongoloid keyboard smashing. That isnt just my opinion, you can watch many many youtubers and gladiator players saying similar things. State of pvp is pathetic, Bajheera for instance, welcomed warrior ptr 7.1.5 changes with open heart, cause finally his spec is getting utility back, it wont be this pathetic button mashing. He will be able to do something significant beyond training.

I played dk 2, and played destro lock and hunter for many years. When those stuff were op, I always accepted it, destro was the easiest spec to play in wotlk of any caster, and was the most op spec overall in all four seasons, PERIOD. BM hunter was insanely strong against almost any comp when coupled with enhancement shaman in seasons 7 and 8, period. FDK is a retarded concept, that has zero depth for years, and was a wrong step developers took. While a lot of mongoloid melee cleave outcry comes because ppl of other specs use all their cds just to simply burst down the healer atm, fdk's do that for living for how much expansions now. That spec never required any kind of thinking, it was always str8 up burst and button mashing. Ret pallys, ww monks, unholy dks, arms warriors always had some utility, and people would use that utility beyond stupid tunnel visioning, but always had that option of being played like mongoloids. Few seasons felt that way, and were played that way, mainly first season of wotlk and first 2 seasons of cata if I recall correctly. You asked for my point, I never drifted away from it, I just hope you actually can understand what I am saying. Ofc you have the right not to, since I dunno what is else is a reason to defend such a failed and flawed concept, I enjoyed playing back in the day. But facts are facts, its dumb.

Since I consider myself somewhat of wow and wc3 enthusiast, while I might not be most active player, I will always play these games to some extent, since I find them fun. Somewhat of a hobby, like fishing is to others. Hope you can use more of your labeling, since I am actually bringing arguments here, and you ppl just talk about some random stuff which arent even true, and are quite laughable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    as a melee player (Ret) i agree that melee dmg atm is a bit over the top, but there were seasons when casters would 1 shot ppl with procs only, if you remb Cata: s7 or s8 ? Destro/Elem/Hpal, those 2 would global melee and i do mean global from 100% to 0% if procs happened :P, blizzard is just bad at balancing wow pvp and i am not even sure it is possible to balance all the classes, so i take each season with grain of salt.
    Exactly my man. The problem isnt in melee/melee cleaves or range/range cleaves. The problem is ppl are just fucking rushing the healer and using the low amount of cds they have just for burst. no matter if it is a caster, or a melee, if something is over the top, it is over the top. Enjoy the game as much as you can, and have fun. At least every1 can gimp everybody in world pvp. Cheers

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYq9v...layer_embedded -Vimpe (Tot)ally Fails 2 - Trailer VIMPE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Janke View Post
    Eeehhh, that first statement isnt mine.
    Since I am not playing arena currently, I am not losing to any1, thats one thing.
    That was the sequence of events. He replied to me saying ranged in the group should be only viable comp. I replied to him saying that would mean ranged>melee. THEN you replied to me saying that wouldn't mean ranged>melee.

How can you possibly comment on the current state of arena and "OP" classes if you are not playing arena???? You are not experiencing anything first hand so your opinion has no validation.

You would like to 1v1 me? So let's get this straight... you don't think the game is balanced and you think that FDK is OP but you want to 1v1? That would mean you are confident you would beat me. BUT if FDK is OP then how could you beat it? Because it is not OP and it is EASY to counter. Furthermore the game is not balanced on 1v1. So, if we did 1v1 and I lost what would that mean (expecting a witty comeback like "you suck" or "you don't know how to play your class")? And if I won, you would just go back to my class being OP, right? When in reality if you want to talk about something that has almost no counter please address 1v1 between slow FDK and casters...... any caster. Especially in arena where you can pillar hump.

You forget warrior's run speed. It in itself is a gap closer when compared to FDK. Please get on a FDK and try running down a monk or mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearilla View Post
    That was the sequence of events. He replied to me saying ranged in the group should be only viable comp. I replied to him saying that would mean ranged>melee. THEN you replied to me saying that wouldn't mean ranged>melee.

How can you possibly comment on the current state of arena and "OP" classes if you are not playing arena???? You are not experiencing anything first hand so your opinion has no validation.

You would like to 1v1 me? So let's get this straight... you don't think the game is balanced and you think that FDK is OP but you want to 1v1? That would mean you are confident you would beat me. BUT if FDK is OP then how could you beat it? Because it is not OP and it is EASY to counter. Furthermore the game is not balanced on 1v1. So, if we did 1v1 and I lost what would that mean (expecting a witty comeback like "you suck" or "you don't know how to play your class")? And if I won, you would just go back to my class being OP, right? When in reality if you want to talk about something that has almost no counter please address 1v1 between slow FDK and casters...... any caster. Especially in arena where you can pillar hump.

You forget warrior's run speed. It in itself is a gap closer when compared to FDK. Please get on a FDK and try running down a monk or mage.
    There is ptr, beta, there are other sources, and I played a bit on live. You can blindly defend FDK, but the fact stays. ITs op. The point of my duel statement is that I am still sure at which rate I can play a destro lock in any expansion, or ofc hunter and that depth rich spec frost...
    Warriors run speed? Thats new.

Anyway, if you think you are proving my point wrong, you should talk to some kind of philosopher or some1 in area of human logic. FDK is fotm easy to play spec with no depth. Arena isnt about FDK solo running a monk or a mage. U and your mongoloid partner dont even need to run for a mage, and if you are going for monk it isnt the hardest thing to perma slow him and use ur ams and wraith walk correctly. There is no depth in that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYq9v...layer_embedded -Vimpe (Tot)ally Fails 2 - Trailer VIMPE!!

There is ptr, beta, there are other sources, and I played a bit on live. You can blindly defend FDK, but the fact stays. ITs op. The point of my duel statement is that I am still sure at which rate I can play a destro lock in any expansion, or ofc hunter and that depth rich spec frost...
    Warriors run speed? Thats new.

Anyway, if you think you are proving my point wrong, you should talk to some kind of philosopher or some1 in area of human logic. FDK is fotm easy to play spec with no depth. Arena isnt about FDK solo running a monk or a mage. U and your mongoloid partner dont even need to run for a mage, and if you are going for monk it isnt the hardest thing to perma slow him and use ur ams and wraith walk correctly. There is no depth in that...
    You are addressing a single spec. When you are addressing a single spec where is the logic in saying anything about a partner in arena? Are you talking about a comp or are you singling FDK out as being OP? Pick one! If you are singling out FDK (which you have been this whole time) then YES it does matter if a FDK can run down a monk or a mage. FDK does high dmg for this exact reason! I really could care less if you think the spec is brainless or easy to play. I do not play PC games (or any games) for extreme complexity. I play games to have fun and pressing more buttons doesn't equate to more fun for me. If it does for you, great! But this games was not designed to only suit your needs/desires. Because of this melee will continue to be a thing no matter how much you or anyone else whines. So enjoy pressing all of your buttons and I will enjoy blasting casters in the face with obliterate

You are addressing a single spec. When you are addressing a single spec where is the logic in saying anything about a partner in arena? Are you talking about a comp or are you singling FDK out as being OP? Pick one! If you are singling out FDK (which you have been this whole time) then YES it does matter if a FDK can run down a monk or a mage. FDK does high dmg for this exact reason! I really could care less if you think the spec is brainless or easy to play. I do not play PC games (or any games) for extreme complexity. I play games to have fun and pressing more buttons doesn't equate to more fun for me. If it does for you, great! But this games was not designed to only suit your needs/desires. Because of this melee will continue to be a thing no matter how much you or anyone else whines. So enjoy pressing all of your buttons and I will enjoy blasting casters in the face with obliterate
    Ur logic is getting dumber by the second. I am stopping it right here with statement we were talking about mongoloid nature of current arena and the fact fdk's are easy to play fotm op spec. Good bye. And yeah thx for finally accepting the truth. You like fotm easy to play specs. Thats totally fine...
    Last edited by Janke; 2016-11-18 at 05:37 PM.

Ur logic is getting dumber by the second. I am stopping it right here with statement we were talking about mongoloid nature of current arena and the fact fdk's are easy to play fotm op spec. Good bye. And yeah thx for finally accepting the truth. You like fotm easy to play specs. Thats totally fine...
    I don't think my logic is flawed. You have been focusing on FDK and have said very little about comps. FDK outside of the FDK/WW comp is not a threat. Hard to see how that makes it OP. Fotm or not that is not the reason I play FDK. I never said my spec was hard to play. Not once actually. For someone throwing the word "logic" around like it is helping you prove your point, you seem to fabricate and assume a lot of details that are illogical.

I have to give a +1 to Irlking.... You hit the nail on the head sir. This guy obviously has much more going on outside of this forum and uses this as his outlet. Here he can be an eTough guy and through insults to somehow make him feel empowered. Sucks to suck and when he gets off of this forum he is still a turd IRL. Bummer!

This guy hasn't even played pvp this expansion!!!! Yet, he is an expert on the current state. That is "logic" to him I guess.

I don't know what you do at University but with personality traits like this coming through on a forum I feel sorry for your employer. If you worked for me and showed such a passion for arguing just to argue with little to no validity to support your case, I would let you go.

I don't think my logic is flawed. You have been focusing on FDK and have said very little about comps. FDK outside of the FDK/WW comp is not a threat. Hard to see how that makes it OP. Fotm or not that is not the reason I play FDK. I never said my spec was hard to play. Not once actually. For someone throwing the word "logic" around like it is helping you prove your point, you seem to fabricate and assume a lot of details that are illogical.

I have to give a +1 to Irlking.... You hit the nail on the head sir. This guy obviously has much more going on outside of this forum and uses this as his outlet. Here he can be an eTough guy and through insults to somehow make him feel empowered. Sucks to suck and when he gets off of this forum he is still a turd IRL. Bummer!

This guy hasn't even played pvp this expansion!!!! Yet, he is an expert on the current state. That is "logic" to him I guess.

I don't know what you do at University but with personality traits like this coming through on a forum I feel sorry for your employer. If you worked for me and showed such a passion for arguing just to argue with little to no validity to support your case, I would let you go.
    You dont think your logic is flawed?
    Dunno, I am working at university, and have a quite successful career in maths atm, even with the fact I spent whole summer in bed cause of personal reasons. Going for phd next summer, having a deeper role in my community, especially with the Basketball club from my town. Thats my irl right there, quite pathetic. Both of you labelled me man, not vice versa. I am jsut saying your logic is quite pathetic from what I can read on this forum. Dunno why I reply again, maybe because you are not putting valid facts for some time now, and ur labeling me. Good thing for you to think ur logic is not flawed, and to think it sucks to suck but you dont want to play against me. And you actually say you like to play fdk in this state, being fotm easy to play op spec.

Suck to suck, yeah bro my 10.00 grading on master is sucking I guess.

I played pvp this season, also ptr, and beta and couple of other sources like the whole youtube community of pvpers. I dont argue without validity, you do, you have nothing to support your case. Running warriors with 3 stuns is which season again? No utility and defensive power fdks is which season again? U are right and have validity, by defending a op fotm easy to play spec. Yes, you 2 buddies should go along and enjoy the depth of fdk... My employer actually respects me for having a great approach to conversations, and respects my ability to listen to all students and answer all their questions. Now continue labeling and thinking ur logic isnt flawed. I just hope you can deal with those fast running 3 stun warriors.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You dont think your logic is flawed?
    Dunno, I am working at university, and have a quite successful career in maths atm, even with the fact I spent whole summer in bed cause of personal reasons. Going for phd next summer, having a deeper role in my community, especially with the Basketball club from my town. Thats my irl right there, quite pathetic. Both of you labelled me man, not vice versa. I am jsut saying your logic is quite pathetic from what I can read on this forum. Dunno why I reply again, maybe because you are not putting valid facts for some time now, and ur labeling me. Good thing for you to think ur logic is not flawed, and to think it sucks to suck but you dont want to play against me. And you actually say you like to play fdk in this state, being fotm easy to play op spec.

Suck to suck, yeah bro my 10.00 grading on master is sucking I guess.

I played pvp this season, also ptr, and beta and couple of other sources like the whole youtube community of pvpers. I dont argue without validity, you do, you have nothing to support your case. Running warriors with 3 stuns is which season again? No utility and defensive power fdks is which season again? U are right and have validity, by defending a op fotm easy to play spec. Yes, you 2 buddies should go along and enjoy the depth of fdk... My employer actually respects me for having a great approach to conversations, and respects my ability to listen to all students and answer all their questions. Now continue labeling and thinking ur logic isnt flawed. I just hope you can deal with those fast running 3 stun warriors.
    When you have to constantly reference how "well" in life you are doing, then you have some kind of underlying insecurities that you probably want to address. I know they brought it up, but you don't have to spill your lifestory on this forum to prove how well things are going for you. Also, you teach at a university; however, your spelling and grammar are atrocious.

PvP is really fluid, and while you can look at things from a non-experienced perspective, you should always provide the caveat that you are basically "armchair-ing" it... in game experience with Rated PVP means a lot. I'm not discounting your opinion, just saying that for someone who hasn't done any PVP on anything other than the PTR this season, you certainly seem to be painting yourself as an authority on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    When you have to constantly reference how "well" in life you are doing, then you have some kind of underlying insecurities that you probably want to address. I know they brought it up, but you don't have to spill your lifestory on this forum to prove how well things are going for you. Also, you teach at a university; however, your spelling and grammar are atrocious.

PvP is really fluid, and while you can look at things from a non-experienced perspective, you should always provide the caveat that you are basically "armchair-ing" it... in game experience with Rated PVP means a lot. I'm not discounting your opinion, just saying that for someone who hasn't done any PVP on anything other than the PTR this season, you certainly seem to be painting yourself as an authority on it.
    Yeah when you put it that way... Having nothing to hide is not a bad thing. Spelling and grammar dont mean much at internet forums, plus I "slang" for the most of my posts on this forum since I made this account. How my grammar on internet has anything to do with my teaching? What kind of precise grammar would help me with argument here anyway? I had exp on live servers, ptr and beta, plus I said like numerous times that is not the sole argument I am backing up here. Reading and listening to opinion of other players is what makes me be certain I am 100% correct.
    Being a mathematician, I only bring arguments which are proven and 100% correct. Pls, tell me what kind of exp do you actually need to understand the following: Arenamate was showing literally 10% of the dk population in top of the arena ladder were frost. They get overbuffed, 90%+ dk;s are frost and suddenly we have a much larger number of dk's in top of the ladder. Frost dk's are the largest population, ahead of resto shamans currently, and before the FOTM buffs dk was only represented by the unholy spec (was at number 13 if I remember correctly).
    Last edited by Janke; 2016-11-18 at 08:07 PM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Being a mathematician, I only bring arguments which are proven and 100% correct. Pls, tell me what kind of exp do you actually need to understand the following: Arenamate was showing literally 10% of the dk population in top of the arena ladder were frost. They get overbuffed, 90%+ dk;s are frost and suddenly we have a much larger number of dk's in top of the ladder. Frost dk's are the largest population, ahead of resto shamans currently, and before the FOTM buffs dk was only represented by the unholy spec (was at number 13 if I remember correctly).
    What cutoffs are you using as top of the Arena ladder? 2200+? 2600+? At 2200 and 2600 Resto shamans are the largest represented spec. At 2700 Frost DK is the highest, but at 2800 and 2900 Feral Druid and Holy Paladin are highest represented. Yes, some of the information you are providing is correct, but it needs context, and would be helpful to provide some transparency as to what bracket you're using if you go too high sample size reduces dramatically.

Deleted
    Bad place in life? I am working at university, acquire that job spot recently, my dream job. Yeah, thats a bad spot in life, right there for me. Making logical statements, fDK's are op. My opinion is based on a) arenamate statistics and data b) the fact I got to try out dk in this expansion c) I myself, mained dk in wotlk to get to arena title d) know how dk looked for years e) Using logic to think, and use rational thoughts. My point is, fdk is op, fotm spec, which never had anykind of flavour, and I based on actually trying stuff up, both live, beta and ptr I can say that Arena is currently nothing but mongoloid keyboard smashing. That isnt just my opinion, you can watch many many youtubers and gladiator players saying similar things. State of pvp is pathetic, Bajheera for instance, welcomed warrior ptr 7.1.5 changes with open heart, cause finally his spec is getting utility back, it wont be this pathetic button mashing. He will be able to do something significant beyond training.

I played dk 2, and played destro lock and hunter for many years. When those stuff were op, I always accepted it, destro was the easiest spec to play in wotlk of any caster, and was the most op spec overall in all four seasons, PERIOD. BM hunter was insanely strong against almost any comp when coupled with enhancement shaman in seasons 7 and 8, period. FDK is a retarded concept, that has zero depth for years, and was a wrong step developers took. While a lot of mongoloid melee cleave outcry comes because ppl of other specs use all their cds just to simply burst down the healer atm, fdk's do that for living for how much expansions now. That spec never required any kind of thinking, it was always str8 up burst and button mashing. Ret pallys, ww monks, unholy dks, arms warriors always had some utility, and people would use that utility beyond stupid tunnel visioning, but always had that option of being played like mongoloids. Few seasons felt that way, and were played that way, mainly first season of wotlk and first 2 seasons of cata if I recall correctly. You asked for my point, I never drifted away from it, I just hope you actually can understand what I am saying. Ofc you have the right not to, since I dunno what is else is a reason to defend such a failed and flawed concept, I enjoyed playing back in the day. But facts are facts, its dumb.

Since I consider myself somewhat of wow and wc3 enthusiast, while I might not be most active player, I will always play these games to some extent, since I find them fun. Somewhat of a hobby, like fishing is to others. Hope you can use more of your labeling, since I am actually bringing arguments here, and you ppl just talk about some random stuff which arent even true, and are quite laughable.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly my man. The problem isnt in melee/melee cleaves or range/range cleaves. The problem is ppl are just fucking rushing the healer and using the low amount of cds they have just for burst. no matter if it is a caster, or a melee, if something is over the top, it is over the top. Enjoy the game as much as you can, and have fun. At least every1 can gimp everybody in world pvp. Cheers
    Lol that massive wall of text. Try to relax man, don't get so worked up about a game you don't even play.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    What cutoffs are you using as top of the Arena ladder? 2200+? 2600+? At 2200 and 2600 Resto shamans are the largest represented spec. At 2700 Frost DK is the highest, but at 2800 and 2900 Feral Druid and Holy Paladin are highest represented. Yes, some of the information you are providing is correct, but it needs context, and would be helpful to provide some transparency as to what bracket you're using if you go too high sample size reduces dramatically.
    Well I provided transparency when I named my source, its arenamate website. Generally, we are talking about frost dks being the largest population of all specs currently in the game at all levels of play... That is the only sample size you need to look at if we are talking about something being fotm. Top of the ladder is literally 1900+, every1 being quite close to title.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    you play a comp that does not require skill

you shouldn't be surprised that it doesn't

- - - Updated - - -

dude, melees (except rogues, because guess what they rely on cc and coordination) require no skill to play

pveing a target and using your instant cast stuns that require no setup is not complex or skillful whatsoever

with that in mind it begs the question, why are low skillcap classes/comps dominating? how is it fair?

the current pvp is terrible, healers that can't outheal mongo train dps and said mongo train dps killing people without thought or any kind of coordination and skill, healers need to be greatly buffed so that nobody dies unless that god damn healer is cced and healers shouldn't just roll over when 2 melee mongos stun and switch on them

melee cleaves should not be viable comps at all, they are inherently brainless, range/melee/heal or range/range/heal should be the only viable comps, I know it sounds unfair but it really isn't, in pvp SKILL should decide the games, melee cleaves do not require skill

the only alternative is to make melees harder to play
    Is this the reason youre lower than 1500 in all brackets?
    Please, l2p.

the thing about online anonymous community is, some ppl care nothing about others comment, nor do they think twice before saying something ignorant or rude, which creates a very toxic discussion environment.

i believe someone up there was feeling very unpleasant about the current meta, and enters a ranting mode. i m very glad that you(Irlking) are still speaking with sense.

as the "discussion" goes on, i would like to express some of my experience about melee or socalled "low skill cap" classes in pvp.

first of all, i play an UH dk main and a Hpally alt, i have tried out the Frost dk, but not extensively in depth. also, i am at best just an average pvper.

for those who think melee one shots you, in truth no one can one shot you, do not exaggerate, not even in wpvp. the "one-shot" statement might refer to a relatively small window of burst dmg, mostly accompanied by hard cc.

the solution to this, besides smart use of defensive cds and trinket is, learn to peel. if you are experiencing a train and proceed to stand still casting or try to out dmg the other team is pretty silly. even as an UH dk, i can manage to peel a bit and starch out the dmg spike, a few GCD can actually save your life. further to this, try not to get into a bad position. such as knowing you will likely be trained, but refused to play smart and tricky.

as for the guy up there saying higher skill cap should be more competitively viable, this is a design philosophy perspective thing. skill cap is not always tied with competitiveness, nor should it be imo. clearly blizzard intentionally gives player various choices, different skill cap, play style etc. but at the end, the ultimate form of every class should be equally competitive, at least this is what they are trying to do(we all know how bad they are at balancing lol), otherwise the player base will be shrank a lot.

such as "eve online", the game is very well designed with a very serious and punishing pvp environment, it got a very dedicated player base, but its straggling to expand the player number, all due to the extremely high skill cap. so for the sake of a healthy growing player base, let those who enjoy a "faceroll" play style play their thing, and if you think you can do better with a "faceroll" spec, feel free to join them. as for me i just cant endure the simplicity of Frost dk, or BM hunter. after all, its about having fun, I will remain UH.

Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    I cant really reply to a rant post. I mean you are just ranting without reading anything. I play arms, enhance, WW and UH also lvled up a DH to 110 and currently lvling a feral. I main UH and my post was about helping people understand frost, not to say FROST IS THE BEST SPEC EVER. But I will humor you as for defensives Arms gets on demand 20% dmg reduction, 2 min CD die by the sword which 100% parry for 8 sec and honor talent Shield reflect. Now compare that to FDK. Enhance is one of the squishiest class in game 1.5 min cd defensives 40% dmg reduc, they can insta cast heal but around 4 cast of Healing surge will drain all mana.

Lets talk about CC first of all you gave wrong information, Intimidating shout isn't 2 min cd its 1.5. Second of all 30 sec range stun or 20/40 sec aoe stun is a lot better than FDK stun cause FDK stun requires 4 stacks of remorseless winter while Pillar of frost is up, if you cant avoid that then PvP isn't for you. Another talent Blinding sheet is melee range in cone 4 sec disorient, it is only used for interrupting or peeling. So Arms got 2 CC and stun with half the CD, clearly better than FDK. Enhance got Hex and Lightning totem. yes Grip can be used as interrupt and so can be Sundering by Enhance.

Arms and Enhance don't have any more depth to them than FDK. Melee specs with higher skill cap are rogues, WW, UH and feral to some extent. People have a tendency to blame others for their loss. Learn about other classes instead of just complaining, you will have better success that way.
    Last edited by vf225; 2016-11-22 at 07:14 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    I tell ya it's because if they encouraged specs that take more than 4 brain cells to play, the Twitter/phone mentality ADD kids would quit the game.

Legion 4 Easiest Specs PvP

4. Sub
    3. FDK
    2. Aff
    1. BM Hunter

Can't say I disagree. Here's all you need to know: Celestalon, the Lead Class Dev, plays WoW PvP on a Wacom tablet with a pen.

A fucking tablet. With a fucking pen.
    Rogues have been nerfed to the ground since that video

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkzorz View Post
    Obliterate, Death Strike, Syndragosa, Icebound Fortitude, left mouseclick, right mouseclick, t-bag binding, /spit macro.
    You're wrong, they have 8 without wasd!
    You forgot the ranged attack Frost Strike. So that is 9!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Thats why i dont do arenas. no strategy. just 2 groups of people running to the middle of an area and seeing who they can nuke down first.
    You dont seem to know what "strategy" means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Rogues have been nerfed to the ground since that video
    There have been some nerfs & buffs since then yes, but the point was made about the easier specs, pruning, and Celestalon etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enclave View Post
    everytime i lose i try to think what i could do better and i come to conclusion i should've done more dps
    thats only thing that wins games it seems

anyone else feel this way?
    I think this is only true up to maybe 1800 rating.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

you should play walking dead