Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    I cant really reply to a rant post. I mean you are just ranting without reading anything. I play arms, enhance, WW and UH also lvled up a DH to 110 and currently lvling a feral. I main UH and my post was about helping people understand frost, not to say FROST IS THE BEST SPEC EVER. But I will humor you as for defensives Arms gets on demand 20% dmg reduction, 2 min CD die by the sword which 100% parry for 8 sec and honor talent Shield reflect. Now compare that to FDK. Enhance is one of the squishiest class in game 1.5 min cd defensives 40% dmg reduc, they can insta cast heal but around 4 cast of Healing surge will drain all mana.

Lets talk about CC first of all you gave wrong information, Intimidating shout isn't 2 min cd its 1.5. Second of all 30 sec range stun or 20/40 sec aoe stun is a lot better than FDK stun cause FDK stun requires 4 stacks of remorseless winter while Pillar of frost is up, if you cant avoid that then PvP isn't for you. Another talent Blinding sheet is melee range in cone 4 sec disorient, it is only used for interrupting or peeling. So Arms got 2 CC and stun with half the CD, clearly better than FDK. Enhance got Hex and Lightning totem. yes Grip can be used as interrupt and so can be Sundering by Enhance.

Arms and Enhance don't have any more depth to them than FDK. Melee specs with higher skill cap are rogues, WW, UH and feral to some extent. People have a tendency to blame others for their loss. Learn about other classes instead of just complaining, you will have better success that way.
    I don't know about enhance but I do know that it's hilarious arguing between frost dk and arms warrior on which one is more brain dead.

They're both faceroll as shit with low skill floor and ceiling. The only difference is arms was fotm 2 months ago because of its damage which got nerfed and now frost dk is fotm because its damage got buffed. Neither of the specs really have anything whatsoever going for them outside of damage which seems to be their "class fantasy" this expansion.

I wanna slap the devs who thought it was ever a good idea to make any spec this devoid of anything but damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Zerging works fine up to 1.8k-2k. After that you kinda need to know something about the other classes (CDs etc) to know when you can go full zerg mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    There have been some nerfs & buffs since then yes, but the point was made about the easier specs, pruning, and Celestalon etc.
    Rogues used to be a very complex class to play... what has been happening to them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    Rogues used to be a very complex class to play... what has been happening to them?
    They always leave a few classes/specs behind while claiming to be "working on balance" so they can buff/nerf the next round and cause more rerolls.

Don't like your rogue now? Ok roll FDK or WW [whatever is FotM] level & gear it up for a few months, later maybe they'll buff your rogue or other class/spec so you can re-gear them again. Artificially longer time-in-game = more profit for Blizz.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    They always leave a few classes/specs behind while claiming to be "working on balance" so they can buff/nerf the next round and cause more rerolls.

Don't like your rogue now? Ok roll FDK or WW [whatever is FotM] level & gear it up for a few months, later maybe they'll buff your rogue or other class/spec so you can re-gear them again. Artificially longer time-in-game = more profit for Blizz.
    I don't want my rogue buffed. I feel like the power level is fine. I miss having access to a lot of abilities though... but maybe I just have to suck it up and get used to it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    I don't want my rogue buffed. I feel like the power level is fine. I miss having access to a lot of abilities though... but maybe I just have to suck it up and get used to it?
    No, no, you "can't be assed" to handle that anymore. You don't need "extra" abilities, they might confuse you. It's just wasting Blizzes time and profit to implement properly anyway, their bandwidth and server capacity too.

You can play these specs on tablets with pens now like Celestalon & Holinka do. What you really need is...SELFIES and ENDLESS RNG hamster wheel grind. Besides, they've already gotten your money so what are you gonna do...get a refund?

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I don't know about enhance but I do know that it's hilarious arguing between frost dk and arms warrior on which one is more brain dead.

They're both faceroll as shit with low skill floor and ceiling. The only difference is arms was fotm 2 months ago because of its damage which got nerfed and now frost dk is fotm because its damage got buffed. Neither of the specs really have anything whatsoever going for them outside of damage which seems to be their "class fantasy" this expansion.

I wanna slap the devs who thought it was ever a good idea to make any spec this devoid of anything but damage.
    No man, you dont see the depth of legion pvp. I mean every single comp is turbo. Every1 plays turbo but dont know that. Literally dmg is everything. Good thing destro is retarded as it was in wotlk, so I can play my wizard cleave as turbo... Depth rich game... Skill... Class fantasy...

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYq9v...layer_embedded -Vimpe (Tot)ally Fails 2 - Trailer VIMPE!!

This is the (obvious) result of removing almost all forms of utility (mostly cc). A lot of classes/specs became totally retarded and streamlined into DPS bots.

Oh and this also partly explains the whole melee > caster shit too. Nerf CC and the classes whom are best at spamming damage will be the best (or at least much better than before). Woopsie fucking do guess what - meleecleaves are the best at just spamming damage!

This nonsense has to stop. WoD brought skill down too far and Legion has just completely wrecked the game (in that regard).

Hunters need proper traps, on proper cd (no - 40sec cd traps are not okay), Feral needs Cyclone back, Rogues need garrote, shadowstrike needs to go, Mages need to get reworked to a state where deep freeze exists. Also babysitting mechanics like auto-bubble and the new spell reflection need to go.

But jk who am I kidding - Holinka and fucking Celestalon who plays WoW on a tablet are in charge.

Yeah, I don't know. Haven't done that much arena in Legion, but I've been thinking it's been fun, for the most part. So I play destro, and in MoP I was 1800-1900 in all brackets (but other classes, not warlock). Not too impressive, I know, but just so you know my standpoint.

When arena isn't fun: Two melee come out when the gates open, they go for me and stay on me until I'm dead. It feels like I'm not able to do anything, in between slows, stuns, 2x kicks, AMS, spell reflect, touch of karma etc. I've heard some wise people here suggesting that one should simply run away when the FDK is using Remoresless winter + Pillar of Frost, which is easier said than done. I don't go down instantly of course, but the little I can do of CC (Havoc Death Coil + Conflag with PvP talent root), succubus seduction + knockback, maybe a fear or two, no, it's not enough. If I'm playing a Chaos Bolt orientated spec, I'm not going to get any casts off, and if I do, well, they have their way of avoiding the damage. With a shadowburn orientated spec, the damage is still not high enough, and I have to Life Tap because I'm using Mana Tap, so I'm losing health and momentum.

The FDK fantasy is "slow but hard hitting dps" and the mantra is being repeated here too "-just escape!" - but with a FDK or warrior or both on me, yeah, I can't get away.

These games have been low rated and skirmish 2s and 3s without voice com, but two melee on me? Fuck me! And that's what they do

I don't need to be a one man army as destro, but winning vs even one arms warrior or FDK when I get enganged in a 1v1 in a random BG is very very difficult, sometimes impossible, and when facing two melee always tunnelling you in arena, then it's just frustrating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Yeah, pruning was the reason you can now run your PvE rotation on ppl.

Pruning pretty much killed any potential to outplay your opponents, it's worse enough they decided to bake some of our old abilities into talents but it is still unhealthy on the PvP sides of things in WoW.