Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Its just the logical thing to preserve any sense of community on the SWTOR realms. Why call me a troll for just trying to suggest something that will actually improve the game?
    Because your suggestions are generally absolutely retarded and don't improve the game, or anything else for that matter.

Deleted
    O, look, Jaylock. WoW section must be very slow if he needs to take his trolling needs to SWTOR forum.
    Please don't feed the legendary veteran troll, who almost certainly doesn't actually play neither WoW nor SWTOR, just checks threads for most emotion and tries to stir the pot.
    Have you tried the exact same BS in RIFT forum too? They have a sort of automatic queue group finder as well although I don't think they have nearly enough snowflakes for this to catch on.

Please post productively. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-07-18 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Since most of the servers have been merged into mega servers, does it make sense to still have the auto matchmaking when we can easily look in the LFG channel (which is very active btw) to build groups on our own servers, and thus improve the SWToR community? The game definitely feels more fun when you find friends and play together on the same server.

I've run probably 100 flashpoints without the LFD tool just by asking in the group channel alone. Which leads me to believe the tool is not needed anymore.

Thoughts?
    Jesus fuck man, whats the deal with hating anything that lfg-toolish? This is the second game i've seen you post a thread like this about.

No, there is no reason to remove it. As long as people use it then no. if you dont want to use it then make your own groups the old fashioned way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see no reason to necro this thread seven months later.