Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2 View Post
    So they've got the all the feedbacks for class/spec/artifact fixes and created new legendaries instead...

Great Blizzard... just great...
    Are you serious? It's the FIRST PTR BUILD for 7.1.5. Do you honestly think those are all the class changes...?

Deleted
    Where can u see the patch notes? Oo

Deleted
    So, Sephuz still useless on raid bosses? And lol at Uncertain Reminder legendary for shamans ^
    Last edited by mmocaac9ab7be5; 2016-11-15 at 08:57 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus christ, apparently mages lose a spec with 7.1.5? Give us an awesome new legendary... and then destroy everything about the spec, you do know we can't even play without crit, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Can someone clarify with those awesome leganderies

Take the DK helm it says Equip: Defile:

I'm assuming that means, we have to equip that talent to get the bonus effect, not we're given a second talent free for having that helm equipped?
    I'm confused on that too. I main a Blood DK so it won't really affect me, but I'm curious to see how this will work.

Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2 View Post
    So they've got the all the feedbacks for class/spec/artifact fixes and created new legendaries instead...

Great Blizzard... just great...
    Did you not read through the entire post and see the massive balance changes that are happening across the board to classes/specs/artifacts?
    SkoorbVyvanseKarmann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caath View Post
    Where can u see the patch notes? Oo
    There's no official patch notes, and won't be for a while. You can see the DATAMINED information on the first post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ilnezhara View Post
    Jesus christ, apparently mages lose a spec with 7.1.5? Give us an awesome new legendary... and then destroy everything about the spec, you do know we can't even play without crit, right?
    Oh my god, you're acting like these are final numbers and changes. This is the FIRST build, more changes will come constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by pentru View Post
    So, Sephuz still useless on raid bosses?
    Not all legendary items need to be useful on raid bosses - that thing was super buffed for pretty much all content outside of raid bosses...even then, could be useful on bosses with adds that can be interrupted/cc'd.

ALSO, keep in mind that they only posted TWO of the changes to current Legendaries, despite saying that there are "Lots of changes to legendary items". Definitely more to come, hopefully means they're buffing some of the other crap Legendaries that aren't worth equipping. My friend plays a Shadow Priest and the Legendary he got (can't remember which one) was a 60 item level upgrade, but the stat optimization is so bad he said he couldn't equip it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveykin View Post
    Not too happy with the further separation between the mage specs lore wise. Arcane and Fire mages lose Ice Barrier, why are we called mages still? Why not...elementals or something. Is Ice Block going to be Fire block next? Blink going to be...flash...fire? Mages in warcraft are experts in frost fire and arcane, and then we choose one to focus on. I dunno, it's a small thing but it just bugs me.
    This isn't a small thing at all. What you speak of is what Mages were from Classic to MoP. That is the vast majority the game's history. The entire foundation of being a "Mage" is being a master of the Arcane. Like you said, they draw from all three trees of the Arcane, and then specialize in one to be a bit better in that specific tree (while still being able to use spells from the other two trees).

What we have had since WoD on is more akin to Pyromaniacs, Icecallers, and Arcanomancers. True Mages, true purists, those who played Mage from Classic to MoP know what a travesty this is. We aren't Mages anymore. Haven't been for years.

The new world events sound amazing! Can't wait!

No rogue pvp changes for the better I see...

Ank, finally the token to battlenet balance, so we can buy character changes and stuff with tokens. Very nice! I'll need to get a few million gold for what I want, but that should be doable.

Sephuz's Secret is actually worth using now i guess. Not in raids, but otherwise.
    Last edited by Christhammer; 2016-11-15 at 09:19 PM.

Hopefully this will work towards making Warlock a well-designed class again.

okaaaay so they dont up the other talents to make them competitive against the most taken but instead nerf the current taken to make the other relevant...
    And seriously, 6 min cd on cheath death ? why dont make it one hour cd :/

RIP Fire mage

Druid
    Feral
    Brutal Slash Name changed from "Moment of Clarity" to "Brutal Slash". Row 7, Column 3. Spell: Moment of Clarity Brutal Slash. Replaces: Brutal Slash
    Moment of Clarity Name changed from "Brutal Slash" to "Moment of Clarity". Row 7, Column 1. Spell: Brutal Slash. Replaces: Brutal Slash Moment of Clarity
    I must be not catching something here, as I read this they are just swapping the talents on the same tier level. Anybody know if there are any actual changes for ferals?

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda odd to give the other 2 warrior specs bodyguard for the pvp talents especially when you're already eating more damage than the other 2 as fury.

Still nothing about fury.

Loving the nerf to DH ST damage while they're buffing their AoE.

Because if there is anything DH's need it was stronger AoE!
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.