Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    So... sorry for being dumb, but is there a list of changes available somewhere? I'm not seeing them on the front page, and I'd like to know what changes are happening to Holy.
    Frontpage, click Spell Changes pictureboxthingy, all is there but also, all is probably insanely inaccurate atm due to this being the first phase of PTR changes...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxz View Post
    I myself am probably going to continue using Benediction in spite of nerf because I'm just not a fan of "super saiyan" buttons on healers. I doubt a nerf of only 10% will make it unusable.
    I also feel like it's gonna be worth it on most fights. On Mythic Dragons of Nightmare yesterday I cast Flash Heal 80 times and it amounted to ~30m healing. The "free" renews from my PoM amounted to ~12m healing + the fact that my 25 casted PoMs healed for ~10m themselves.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its a weird strange to me.

Nice its getting a buff, but when removing the smart heal aspect surely most of this buff goes straight into overhealing in a live raid scenario?
    Last edited by Grimbolt; 2016-11-18 at 11:24 PM. Reason: spelling error

It makes us better at dungeons at the very least since it's always going to be exactly 5 people when the whole group takes damage. Unless you're running 3 BM hunters...

But like other people in the thread have been saying it supposedly just works like Vivify/Radiance but with more targets now. Basically the spell was just updated to use the modern AOE heal system. I don't think this is going to be all too bad.
    Last edited by Raxz; 2016-11-19 at 10:31 AM.

It isnt even going to matter if PoH is a smart heal or not. The majority of heavy aoe dmg hits the entire raid so people wont be topped off before you cast 1-2 PoHs. I dont think itll be cata where h-priests just spammed PoH non stop. We still have other tools after we cast sanctify+a couple PoH. I dont think enlightenment will overtake ToL unless we completely stop casting FH, but I dont see that happening. Enlightenment is worth about 1.5 flash heals per minute, so ToL beats enlightenment with 4 casts per minute. Even with the increased PoMs from new piety and more PoH casts, I doubt we'll ever cast less than 4 FH per minute.