Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    No because I'm not a crybaby.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsugumo View Post
    Some of us enjoy mythic raiding, and playing a garbage class means we can't play
    why you didnt reroll spriest 1 month ago so? because you are trash prob so plz dont try to pull the "hurr durr me wanna compete" card when it is bullshit.

also is still on ptr no live patch notes and "luuuul we can't play this spec call the crybaby police plz" get real dumb

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugumo View Post
    Some of us enjoy mythic raiding, and playing a garbage class means we can't play
    I raid mythic and play bm. Just because you have to play the "top" spec in order to get a raid spot does not mean it's the same for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehuehuecopter View Post
    why you didnt reroll spriest 1 month ago so? because you are trash prob so plz dont try to pull the "hurr durr me wanna compete" card when it is bullshit.

also is still on ptr no live patch notes and "luuuul we can't play this spec call the crybaby police plz" get real dumb
    Most retarded thing I've read all day, and considering what we've seen today that is saying a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by samao View Post
    Patient sniper isn't baseline. All they have done there is make vulnerable 100% with no stacking.
    I think you got it backwards. They made patient sniper baseline but nerfed the damage it does, it was 150% for 6 seconds. It is now 100% for 7 seconds.

So it is a part of the spec now just nerfed on how much damage it increases to make room for the Talent in its place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by samao View Post
    Patient sniper isn't baseline. All they have done there is make vulnerable 100% with no stacking.
    And basicly nerf the patient sniper talent
    Bot sidewiders and PS nerfs was the things who keep me far from the sreious endgame play of the MM because i know blizzard they will first nerf something then maybe will think about how to fix mess created after that

Quote Originally Posted by bubbadubba View Post
    I think you got it backwards. They made patient sniper baseline but nerfed the damage it does, it was 150% for 6 seconds. It is now 100% for 7 seconds.

So it is a part of the spec now just nerfed on how much damage it increases to make room for the Talent in its place.
    And took away the extra focus patient sniper used to give.

Quote Originally Posted by last1214 View Post
    And took away the extra focus patient sniper used to give.
    Doesn't change the fact that patient sniper was baked in but nerfed to make up for no longer being a talent.

The whole playstyle is the same which is what the original guy was going on about. The only change to playstyle is that sidewinders got the nerf which it needed IMO.

I'm not even joking, these changes are totally retarded. Sure as hell I am not going to reroll, but if I have to play a class that gets thrashed on the meters by people with more than 10 itemlevels less, I will just not play anymore. I will not farm AP and legendaries again, of that I am 100% sure. Right now the class is the least fun it has ever been, and then this shit... I really hope a miracle happens and they actually use their brains now...

Doesn't change the fact that patient sniper was baked in but nerfed to make up for no longer being a talent.
    the old vulnerability was 100% dmg for 30 seconds, stacked after 3 seconds after start of the fight, the new one is 100% for 7 seconds and we dont even have the extra focus from it... baseline, it is LITERALLY way worse than before

Not abandoned it so far, not about to now. Just can't understand why the developers are being so retarded. I dismissed the "they want us to play Survival"-theory until now... Fuck going melee, I didn't sign up for the class 8 years ago so that I could play melee.

No sir, we wont re-roll in 7.1.5 because we do not worship to dps meters, we do not play the spec which has "braindead aoe/cleave" me and my hati are quite good atm.

btw p.s.: mm tears... mmm delicious

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    By the time 7.1.5 is released, we'll be so close to 25 AK making getting 35 traits pretty easy. Switching specs is not going to be an issue by the time this patch is released. My biggest worry is where all 3 specs are goign to be by the time this patch is released. I already don't like where hunter is at, all 3 specs having the lowest single target damage right now, and with Blizzard's intention right now being to cleave hunter down, I worry for the future of hunter coming up with 7.1.5.
    AP isn't the only issue tho, legendaries factor in.
    I've farmed to get my MM legendaries and if we then have to reroll because they obliterate the spec some are back to square one in that regard also.

Quote Originally Posted by crusty1 View Post
    all im hearing right now is bad news for mm hunters on all forums , all the specs are getting 5% less crit and also barrage being nerfed means our aoe suffers.

if these changes stick and go live, will you guys be moving on to a new class instead of being screwed by blizz every patch or will you give mm a chance?? right now hunters are looking in a very bad spot with these recent changes.
    I doubt I will.
    I would rather have teh WoD version of both MM and BM back but even if thats not going to happen, I'm not switching unless the class becomes unplayable in raids.

The legendary system might make me to give up on WoW as a whole though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    the old vulnerability was 100% dmg for 30 seconds, stacked after 3 seconds after start of the fight, the new one is 100% for 7 seconds and we dont even have the extra focus from it... baseline, it is LITERALLY way worse than before
    It is 50% stacking up to 100% in present iteration.

It is now just 100% and lasts for 7 seconds. With how they are creating the talents, you can either have it consistently up or have the damage increase further for the duration.

Mixing it with current talents it gives you options on what you want which means it wont be worse then it is.

The only giant nerf is sidewinders.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzayel View Post
    AP isn't the only issue tho, legendaries factor in.
    I've farmed to get my MM legendaries and if we then have to reroll because they obliterate the spec some are back to square one in that regard also.
    Absolutely agree on legendaries. My main point was really on our weapons and AP acquisition. AP acquisition and the AK system work very well together. AK acquisition for people coming in late needs work though. I saw it comign and luckily I can make a main switch no problem. I leveled 4 alts within the first 2 weeks and do not regret it. I really think when it comes down to it, Blizz really needs to focus on:

-Legendary acquisition needs improvement
    -AK acquisition needs improvement (catch-up system is too slow)
    -Balance without fear of community investment in a particular weapon.

For Hunter, I feel that

-Single target needs to be met by one of the specs. You have three, Blizz. Choose one and buff it hard, preferably MM.

Deleted
    It is 50% stacking up to 100% in present iteration.

It is now just 100% and lasts for 7 seconds. With how they are creating the talents, you can either have it consistently up or have the damage increase further for the duration.

Mixing it with current talents it gives you options on what you want which means it wont be worse then it is.

The only giant nerf is sidewinders.
    What talent will allow it to have a consistent uptime? I don't see any. There seems to be a "on demand" application for 20s, but that's about it.
    And 50% difference in damage is pretty huge. Current-unskilled patient sniper seems to be much better than the version we get in 7.1.5

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    What talent will allow it to have a consistent uptime? I don't see any. There seems to be a "on demand" application for 20s, but that's about it.
    And 50% difference in damage is pretty huge. Current-unskilled patient sniper seems to be much better than the version we get in 7.1.5
    The 50% damage would be huge if Aimed shot didn't get a buff and not comparing it to being the talent it was.

No, I plan to just stick as MM throughout the entire expansion.

Deleted
    Where do you see the patchnotes? On MMO frontpage they say: "Classes
    Class updates for Patch 7.1.5 are underway, with many more to come." Everything else on the frontpage is changes to legendaries, achievements, datamien strings, random videos etc, nothing about specific class changes.

Where do you see the changes to sidewinders, aimed shot etc?