Deleted

End Match Reward Hotfix!

So I just stumbled across this :
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...s-november-15/

End-of-match rewards from Rated Arenas and Rated Battlegrounds now get increased item level based on your current rating in that bracket, instead of your current item level.

Developers’ Notes: While the Weekly Quests for each bracket were giving rewards based on rating, the rewards given at the conclusion of a Rated Arena or Rated Battleground weren’t aligned with the challenge involved in earning a high rating. This change makes winning high-rated Arena or Rated Battleground matches more analogous to running repeated high-level Mythic Keystone dungeons.

Does this mean we can finally get elite gear from winning rated arenas properly (Without the 10 normal wins)? Could anyone confirm this? On US mabey as EU hasn't gone down for the hotfixes yet.

Deleted
    Oh yeah finally we have been heard. I hope its the same ilvl as the 10th win reward based on ratings, not just something like higher chance to be upgraded.

Deleted
    It's about time. Getting a piece of gear every game is pointless if they're all 830-840. I've also received around 6 elite trinkets and no actual transmog parts yet, I hope we can get elite from wins now.