Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Part of the skill required to play sub is avoiding the situation you have just described. The good sub rogue is aware of their positioning and won't be randomly teleported because they shadowstroke.

Also not sure how you get "stomped in the face" (your wording) by a "frontal cleave or some aoe ability IN FRONT of him" (again your wording) when the tooltip of Shadowstrike says "Strike through the shadows, APPEARING BEHIND YOUR TARGET".
    fine behind him/in front of him, you jump when you don't mean to. That has nothing to do with skill but with poor ui and ability design. When 1 ability does 2 things, and you dont want one of those 2 things to happen it's not fun. (especially when you have another ability that does the same; shadowstep.)

Saying a good sub knows how big the hitbox is of every boss (when theres no indicator or standardisation) seems like a ridiculous notion to me.

anyway as I said, you're free to disagree with me, but I don't like that part of nightblade, id prefer a deal x dmg ability.

So question what tends to be a better dps lege for St bracers with insignia?