Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    If you can't manage to have a conversation/"debate" without lowering yourself to that of a 12 year old online with insults then why should anyone waste their time talking to you?
    Sometimes you have to talk down to people when that's the only way they can understand something. You're one of those people. Well, I thought you were, but seeing as how you can't address anything without rattling out some ignorant, ill-conceived spiel to rationalize your delusions of grandeur, apparently lowering the conversation down to that of a 12 year old level is still a too high brow.

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    america needs somewhere on earth that it can morally not give a shit about
    What? No, really...what the hell is this comment?

Let's pretend you're saying something valuable, like "it's human nature to have areas of the world that we consider 'bad' in order to make ourselves feel better". That might be true. Possibly. But you made this specific to America, and overall, I'm having a tough time stretching that quote into something meaningful.

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    america has an awkward relationship with the blacks
    Because there aren't "blacks" elsewhere in the world.
    Because the word "awkward" helps define anything at all.

Did you expect people to read your response and learn something? Or feel it contributed to this enormous topic in some meaningful way? I'm not sure I agree.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I don't think it's too much to ask people to give feedback based on actual abilities/testing, not hyperbole. (Celestalon)

Quote Originally Posted by Manhands View Post
    What? No, really...what the hell is this comment?

Let's pretend you're saying something valuable, like "it's human nature to have areas of the world that we consider 'bad' in order to make ourselves feel better". That might be true. Possibly. But you made this specific to America, and overall, I'm having a tough time stretching that quote into something meaningful.

Because there aren't "blacks" elsewhere in the world.
    Because the word "awkward" helps define anything at all.

Did you expect people to read your response and learn something? Or feel it contributed to this enormous topic in some meaningful way? I'm not sure I agree.
    no and no

if i cared what other people thought id be a teacher

and meaningful on mmo-c? nice of you to join us here newfriend

10+ Year Old Account
    So Charlie Sheen goes to Africa?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    You gotta respect other cultures you racist.
    Well, that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    Sometimes you have to talk down to people when that's the only way they can understand something. You're one of those people. Well, I thought you were, but seeing as how you can't address anything without rattling out some ignorant, ill-conceived spiel to rationalize your delusions of grandeur, apparently lowering the conversation down to that of a 12 year old level is still a too high brow.
    I completely agree here. There's a reason Pebrocks The Warlock is on my ignore. His points here only confirm my choice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    we all know who and why this happened

the sad thing is that in a free western forum you arent allowed to discuss the ACTUAL truth about things such as this.
    thats the real story here
    "Religion discussion is not allowed here." - and now I will be banned for "moderation discussion".