Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Its true for any religious fanatics not just Muslims. Christians, Jews, Hindus and other religions involving any sort of deity, people believe rules of their god is above rules of men.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    I haven't personally seen a Muslim in my life which values Sharia Laws.
    Well except 2/3 of them, aka ~1 billion people out of 1,6 billion according to every single research and pool.
    But you haven't seen one, so they don't exists, right?
    Well, i haven't seen a whale, lion, eskimo, native indian, panda bear, giant mammot tree... so according to your logic they don't exists. Good to know, thanks

Deleted
    This also came out of a poll in the Netherlands (I believe from last year).
    Muslims were asked if they would "obey" Dutch laws above sharia laws and a majority said they wouldnt.

How odd that things don't seem to work out, hm?

I think you missed the part where he said "That doesn't mean they don't exist, it's just they are rare around here. "

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlewick View Post
    I think you missed the part where he said "That doesn't mean they don't exist, it's just they are rare around here. "
    He edited his post after mine. I didn't edit the quote bubble, that was the only sentence he wrote

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    He edited his post after mine. I didn't edit the quote bubble, that was the only sentence he wrote
    Ah, that makes sense then :P
    Sorry!

15+ Year Old Account
    So since this has been confirmed as a quote taken out of context and clickbait, what do we do now? Laugh at the complete overreaction and gullibility of those who thought this was real?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Religious discussion is not allowed on these forums.