7+ Year Old Account

Democrats are doing swell!

Quoted the end, cause it pretty much sums alot up.. for the full read. http://townhall.com/columnists/kurts...orpse-n2246680

No, you can’t identify and fix your cheesy party’s problems because your ridiculous ideology already compels your conclusions. Why bother assembling and analyzing the facts when you know what the answer will be, what it must be: racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, and whatever other faux-phobias that come slinking out of academia to give you an excuse to hector and nag normal people.

When your whole party is based on virtue signaling, you don’t have a lot of options except more virtue signaling. So you’ll stick safety pins in your $600 sweaters, retweet your powerful hashtags, and unfriend anyone who doesn’t think exactly like all you nonconformist rebels. The more adventurous among you liberal bravehearts will courageously call for a California secession – well, my new novel previews how things will go for you without having any of those normal people you look down upon around to keep you fed and fueled and safe. Let’s just say it would go poorly.

And when you come back to report that the corpse of your party is alive and well and that rumors of the Democrat Party’s death have been greatly exaggerated, I’m going to smile, because you have 25 Senate seats up in 2018, many in red states, and the GOP needs just eight for a filibuster-proof majority. Go ahead, double down on what got you to this point, the point where I can drive from sea to shining sea without touching a patch of blue. You’re doin’ swell!

10+ Year Old Account
    This should go in the Tear down the Dem Party thread

closing