Thread: Dota or Lol?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Mechagnome
    Both are free and very easy to get into, you should check them both out.

Getting up my post count. Also. Dota.

Both are free, both have their own charms. Personally I'd suggest Dota 2!

Why nobody mentions heroes of newerth? back between 2010-2013 I used to play it a lot. if it is still around give it a shot too I would say.

Meh, why play either of these when HotS in superior than them in pretty much every aspect.

I mean, sure, if you enjoy playing on one map forever and ever, then by all means, but any sane person would rather play something a bit more interesting than lol or dota.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Meh, why play either of these when HotS in superior than them in pretty much every aspect.

I mean, sure, if you enjoy playing on one map forever and ever, then by all means, but any sane person would rather play something a bit more interesting than lol or dota.
    Not sure if you're trying to bait or not =S
    Siegecrafter Blackfuse (25-N) testing is complete! Today's Wisdom:
    One man's Trash is another Man's Heroic Boss.

Both are solid games. I am not sure how LoL is evolved as I haven't played it for ages, but I think DotA is a better game.

both are good, but i pref. Dota 2 handsdown

League of Legends, easier.

Lol is much better for me

League of Legends is better because Riki and Axe do not exist in that universe.

Both games are really fucking bad, but if you absolutely insist on playing one, it might as well be Dota 2.

Dota 2 is by far the better game.
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Because it is a good expansion, and it's no different to any other expansion in terms of quality. Yeh, I said it, cos it's true.(WoD)
    Quote Originally Posted by LairenyX View Post
    Now tell me what is the ratio of DPS to healers? 1:18 right? I pulled these numbers out of my ass, but they’re probably very accurate.

I couldn't stand runes and the early game in Lol is sooooooo boooooring. You just sit in lane against your opponent: farm and harass. The only person who moves around and does anything is the jungle.

Lanes and roles in dota are so much more dynamic that the game is a lot different and exciting everytime. I don't have to just sit in a single lane, I can pick a hero and roam around and make plays. With towers being weaker, if someone dives on my under the tower, my team can respond with TPs and punish them. But if the diver gets out alive then my team wasted tps and/or has to walk back to their lane.

Its just so much more exciting.

In my opinion LoL is wicked fun but gets stale quite rapidly. Things tend to get really repetitive. Dota just seems to be more variable from game to game.