10+ Year Old Account

Downloading your pictures from Tinder..

So I am in a situation where I have a picture on Tinder that I really like, and it occurs to me that it only exists on my Tinder profile now. I've managed to completely delete it from everywhere else. Is there a way to download a picture from Tinder so I have it?

You could screenshot it on your phone but it would likely be pretty low resolution.

yes, you can take screenshot, i couldn't find any better solution

Deleted
    You cannot save pictures from tinders (yours), just press home button and turn off button

Keyboard Turner
    3+ Year Old Account
    use any screenshot program from Play Market

Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    So I am in a situation where I have a picture on Tinder that I really like, and it occurs to me that it only exists on my Tinder profile now. I've managed to completely delete it from everywhere else. Is there a way to download a picture from Tinder so I have it?
    Have you tried to take a screenshot and then crop it?

yes you can download all tinder picture from that website fulldp[dot]co/tinder-full-size-profile-picture/
    just go to profile and click share and copy the share link and paste it in the website

Very informative blog. This was very helpful! Great article! Thank you so much for this!

Mention of dating app = trillion bots appear.

screenshot will work for you