Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    I realize ppl are gonna quote this post and "debunk" it. I don't really care.
    Behold : The post-truth voter

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    The popular vote was very close. Less than 1% points. Plus it does not matter, the Constitution defines who wins the election. Not the emotional desires of sore losers. He has not stated any facts. Just assumptions based on some locker room trash talk. Also it was years ago. And it is not like Reid is so pure and all. He admitted to lying about Romney just so he would not win during the 2012 campaign.
    Actually it's well over 1% atm. Is this what we do now to rationalize putting a white nationalist into office? Are these the mental gymnastics we're gonna play? You're right, the Constitution dictates the election process, which includes the actual election on December 19th when, according to Federalist 68, the most qualified candidate should be chosen for president. If they do their job, the electors will not choose Trump, and will instead choose a house broken republican, or in a far less likely scenario, Hillary. Either way, the system exists to prevent a populist demagogue from assuming the most powerful seat in the land. He's dangerous, dangerously unqualified, and presents a moral, cultural, economic, and diplomatic catastrophe. He's already broken all his promises to his supporters and committed at least 1 impeachable offense.
    Final Fantasy XIV info= Star Swirl on Behemoth AKA Best-hemoth AKA The Cool Kid's Table
    WoW info= Gareth- Uldum Horde