Question Holy Paladin MYTH+

Hi everyone.

Im new to pala healing, want to start grinding myth+'s.
    Have 865 something gear and good exp (on my main huntard).

1) What is the easiest myth+ for healer (pally mostly)?
    2) Any specific comps for party regarding to paladin healer?

Halls of Valor is the only instance I can think of which can be pretty hard sometimes. But in the end the healing dificulity all depends on how your DPS and tank uses their CC and interupts and how much avoidable damage they are taking.

Also Maw of Souls is one of the fastest and easiest dungeons to heal.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whenever I heal m+ on my holy pala alt, I find it easier with at least 2 melee since ranged tends to stay too far away for LoD to work efficiently, making me waste a lot of mana if the group is taking heavy damage outside of beacon of virtue. Also it's more annoying to heal spiky selfhealing tanks compared to on a resto druid, and overflowing is a nightmare, but outside of that it actually feels easier. HoV might require the most healing, but I don't find it that annoying to heal. I actually think BRH is the worst one with plenty of opportunities for LoS issues, accidental overpulling and the damn bat gauntlet... Too bad it drops the OP mana trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhoe View Post
    Whenever I heal m+ on my holy pala alt, I find it easier with at least 2 melee since ranged tends to stay too far away for LoD to work efficiently, making me waste a lot of mana if the group is taking heavy damage outside of beacon of virtue. Also it's more annoying to heal spiky selfhealing tanks compared to on a resto druid, and overflowing is a nightmare, but outside of that it actually feels easier. HoV might require the most healing, but I don't find it that annoying to heal. I actually think BRH is the worst one with plenty of opportunities for LoS issues, accidental overpulling and the damn bat gauntlet... Too bad it drops the OP mana trinket.
    Which trincket r u talking about? Amalgam's Seventh Spine?
    And actually this is what im nor sure of - trinckets. Looks like bis are:
    - Cocoon of Enforced Solitude
    - Vial of Nightmare Fog
    Last edited by Feelnoobskill; 2016-11-18 at 08:53 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feelnoobskill View Post
    - Vial of Nightmare Fog
    Take two stat sticks (static int/crit) from WQs or Helya (ToV). You can replace one with the Darkmoon trinket (crit).

Quote Originally Posted by mezmer1411 View Post
    Take two stat sticks (static int/crit) from WQs or Helya (ToV). You can replace one with the Darkmoon trinket (crit).
    Indeed, go with stat sticks with Crit on till you are around 40-45% crit chance. You are not mana hungry in any way and Amalgam's Spine is useless for 5man content, since the risk of having to heal the same target within 6 seconds is much higher, and thus limiting it's effect. Vial of Nightmare Fog is abit in an iffy spot, since the shield it procs might go to waste.

Deleted
    I'm new to healing myself and since about 4 weeks I switched from Ret to Holy. I'm 857 and with a group of friends we do M+. I managed to complete some +3, +4 and a +5. I found that because of me being quite new that +5 for now is about my max. I specificly find Netharions Lair and Blackrook Hold hard to do on M+. Trash packs can be a major pain in the ass, but than again, that could very well have to do with group composition.

I too find it easier to heal with more melee heavy compositions. LoD grabs them nicely. We sometimes run 3 ranged and ofcourse every ranged player is standing somewere else, thus making your LoD not optimal.

Yesterday I looted my first legy, the ring, so quite curious if things will get easier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alextros View Post
    Vial of Nightmare Fog is abit in an iffy spot
    Agreed. I have the 880 version, and it has it's uses (Ursoc, Cenarius, Xavius, Odyn, Guarm are all decent fights for that trinket). It contributes anywhere between 2% and 5% hps. I've never had a parse with more than 5.1%.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaap View Post
    I specificly find Netharions Lair and Blackrook Hold hard to do on M+. Trash packs can be a major pain in the ass, but than again, that could very well have to do with group composition.
    Composition and brains are the biggest factor. Burst AoE and short cooldowns (fire mage, frost dk, havoc, enhance, windwalker) and AoE stuns are heavily favored. Brains is required to interrupt the right spell, avoid avoidable damage or grip the disengaged pelter back into cleave zone.

We sometimes run 3 ranged and ofcourse every ranged player is standing somewere else, thus making your LoD not optimal.
    Bigger issue is your mastery effect. I have 45% mastery, and regularly tell my ranged dps to stack on me if there's not a mechanic preventing it (I keep myself marked as well).

Yesterday I looted my first legy, the ring, so quite curious if things will get easier.
    The Jewel of Silvermoon (Judgment ring)? If so, it is abit hard to work with since it is inherently an hps loss unless you have an empty global anyways. Personally I would not bother with it untill you have gotten more used to Holy Paladin The 20% healing is nice to have, but it only lasts 5 seconds, where as some of that time is within the global spent on the Judgment. It's a preplanning tool, and a great one if you can predict the damage spikes ahead Otherwise congrats, the stats on it is great anyways

Quote Originally Posted by mezmer1411 View Post
    I have 840 trinckets

Chrono Shard

Jewel of Insatiable Desire

both give Intellect .

Yesterday did Maw of Souls +5 and got leg neck "Prydaz" (managed to do 3 chests)
    As i read in icy veins guide - priority is Intellect - crit - versality - whatever

I have 840 trinckets

Chrono Shard

Jewel of Insatiable Desire

both give Intellect .

Yesterday did Maw of Souls +5 and got leg neck "Prydaz" (managed to do 3 chests)
    As i read in icy veins guide - priority is Intellect - crit - versality - whatever
    Well, Crit till 30% atleast, then all stats are fairly close to eachother, with Crit still beating the other stats till 45%. Mastery and Vers are switching places for 2nd in line due to how our Mastery works, If you are more than 21 yards away from your targets in general, Vers beats Mastery. Haste lies dead last (Although is not a bad stat).

Keep the Prydaz around, will get a rather substantial buff next patch most likely, which means you can cheese alot of stuff as Holy Paladin

Thx for feedback. Will grind myth+ and only after that some questions might appear. GL HF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alextros View Post
    The Jewel of Silvermoon (Judgment ring)? If so, it is abit hard to work with since it is inherently an hps loss unless you have an empty global anyways. Personally I would not bother with it untill you have gotten more used to Holy Paladin The 20% healing is nice to have, but it only lasts 5 seconds, where as some of that time is within the global spent on the Judgment. It's a preplanning tool, and a great one if you can predict the damage spikes ahead Otherwise congrats, the stats on it is great anyways
    I was under the impression it was 2nd best after the shoulders? I use together with Judgement of Light.

Grab beacon of virtue, and heal everything relatively easily.

The rock pelters and scorpions near the end of Neltharion's Lair are probably the most annoying thing out of all the 5 mans :P

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    - Vial of Nightmare Fog
    Using hc Cocoon and 870 flask of solemn night atm, would love the vial if only it'd drop. Cocoon might be BiS for raids, but it feels kinda useless in m+ since if I have 10 seconds to do nothing, I might as well sit down and drink. Would much rather have Amalgam's for m+ even if it's not 100% effective. Mana hungry spec or not, I still run oom eventually since I tend to run with people who'd rather rely on healer than interrupt things "that just do damage".

Deleted
    Just make sure you are using Beacon of Virtue, otherwise Groupheal will be a pain.

Well, now i have some questions after making like 40 myth+s.

The biggest issue is probably the trinket.
    I have Chrono Shard 840
    Concave Reflecting Lens 855 (give 950 crit + proc on 3 target healing). - seems like this trincket is more for a raiding,not for myth+.
    Iv been farming maw of souls 6 to 9 and Vault of the Wardens 6 to 8 (made few other +7+8 like suramar etc). Even though managed to close maw +10 (not in timer but veeery close like 30secs).

Quote Originally Posted by EVGAFAVOR View Post
    Just make sure you are using Beacon of Virtue, otherwise Groupheal will be a pain.
    My build is consistenly Beacon of Lightbringer. When massive AOE comes, i use wings and just heal 1by1, luckily i have 41% crit , holy avenger talent and shock just crits insane and procs fast holy light.

Only thing im not sure. is AURA> i use mercy, but mb devotion is better?

My armory link cant post yet. Nickname is "Постныйгном"

Deleted
    Well, now i have some questions after making like 40 myth+s.

The biggest issue is probably the trinket.
    I have Chrono Shard 840
    Concave Reflecting Lens 855 (give 950 crit + proc on 3 target healing). - seems like this trincket is more for a raiding,not for myth+.
    Iv been farming maw of souls 6 to 9 and Vault of the Wardens 6 to 8 (made few other +7+8 like suramar etc). Even though managed to close maw +10 (not in timer but veeery close like 30secs).

My build is consistenly Beacon of Lightbringer. When massive AOE comes, i use wings and just heal 1by1, luckily i have 41% crit , holy avenger talent and shock just crits insane and procs fast holy light.

Only thing im not sure. is AURA> i use mercy, but mb devotion is better?

My armory link cant post yet. Nickname is "Постныйгном"
    Sometimes I forgot to switch talents and Beacon of the Lightbringer in 5-Mans is a pain for me, Beacon of Virtue is so much better in 5-Mans and helps a lot with Grouphealing. I use Devotion all the time, because its nice in a small Group.

I run darkmoon hellfire and horn of valor(890) for trinkets in m+. You should probably be using devotion aura for higher m+.

You don't need mana for mythic+. You should be able to sneak in mana food. Don't use any mana trinkets in Mythic+ because you need the thoroughput as you go higher. Just as you kill a pack of trash and you need mana, sit and drink. As the group pulled next pack/near 75-80% mana steed up and you are fine. Also, don't use icy veins for BiS trinkets. Thanks.