What will happen with Shadow's legendary Shoulders?

With Lingering Insanity no longer being baseline but instead a talent on 7.1.5 PTR, what do you think Blizzard has planned for Mother Shahraz's seduction?

Currently they don't do anything on PTR, they're just some titanforged shoulders. Will Blizzard revert Lingering Insanity going away? Will our second best legendary get a shitty effect or will they try to keep it at the level it was before?

I'm betting they will forget about it, and it's just there as a statstick until one month later after too many complaints. Then they make an underwhelming effect for it, like every voidbolt reduces shadowfiend cd by 2 sec. I hope they don't read this and get any funny ideas.

knowing the clowns at blizz they will find some way to turn this legendary into one of the worst for spriest. my guess is that it will have something to do with the dot refresh on void bolt since only 3 seconds makes it really easy to create a legendary that says "hey guys here's some convenience that we took away from the spec"

Deleted
    for my surprise they actually buffed wrists so i guess shoulders can have some future

Quote Originally Posted by blgns View Post
    for my surprise they actually buffed wrists so i guess shoulders can have some future
    What did they buff?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    What did they buff?
    went from 2% VB damage to 4%.

Its almost like blizzard have no clue what they're doing and just wilding swinging the nerf bat!

Resuming...
    youtube.c om/wat ch?v=wz-PtEJEaqY
    ( can't post links yet =( )