Thread: #trumpcup

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Can't wait until people realize everyone involved with the Trump campaign are traitors.

Colluding with a foreign power to spy on government officials to influence the election, is nothing if not treason. Hopefully, Trump, Pence, Bannon and Conway all get lined up in front of a firing squad for being the anti American traitors they are.
    Progressive~

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Frumpy Frumpy Frak View Post
    They're not protesting the multi billion dollar coffee giant, they're protesting the ultra liberal, topknot bearing, Apple consuming, hipster NEET culture of its clientele and employees.
    Training for the buzzword Olympics?

"Mark Cuckbert" "triggers", "making a mess"...
    He also goes into starting conversations and showing that they're normal or something. But holy shit, that rant is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Might be a little shorter with that rape trial coming up in Dec. Pence is going to look awfully attractive in a few months.
    The one that got thrown out? Yeah, that's really gonna hurt him... Do you even fact check, or just parrot stuff a talking head said a few months ago?

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...dropped-230770

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Progressive~
    The NSA director has already come out and said Russia hacked Hillary's emails to influence the election. We know Bannon has Russia ties. We also know that Trump's lip bone is connected to Putin's bone bone.
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2016-11-19 at 12:03 AM.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I see them murdering names all over the place. If they can't write the name of their president... The salt.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Trump supporters "have a culture war to win" as they protest Starbucks by giving them money.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/cultur...193800232.html

Your thoughts? In my opinion, there are far better ways to "win the culture war" than to force Starbucks employees to yell out Trump's name every 15-20 seconds. Is this going to lead to a pissing contest between Clinton and Trump supporters at coffee shops?

Why would the alt-right choose to protest Starbucks by giving them money? Is that how protests work nowadays? Nice job. *thumbs up*

Also, worry not conservatives--the man is going to be President of the United States for the next 4 to 8 years, it's not like anyone's going to forget his name anytime soon. Sadly.
    For a minute there, I thought you were posting about the SJW Trump supporter that was whining because he didn't get his coffee in the time he wanted. He claims he was discriminated against because he was white and that he was a Trump supporter. But the only time that Trump was mentioned was when he said the Starbucks barista was "trash". http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2878364

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope you are not drinking what ever you get in that cup. Screwing with those who prepare your food is very stupid. What are they even protesting?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Might be a little shorter with that rape trial coming up in Dec. Pence is going to look awfully attractive in a few months.
    This case was dropped by the accuser. As it's been reported, this case has been ongoing for years with it being either dismissed or dropped each time.

Deleted
    Why would anyone accept "culture" as a term here and make this topic viable? Stop please.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Same way people turned "Republican" into something dirty and bad. People from all sides gonna exaggerate about those that they are not part of.
    "I am a liberal and am virulently attached to this notion of freedom, free choice and free will..."...
    It's not so much about the same old dirty tricks within politics, but about considering something that stands for these things to be bad or weak...

The fact that liberals now have reason to cry for a 1st world country scares me shitless...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-11-19 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    For a minute there, I thought you were posting about the SJW Trump supporter that was whining because he didn't get his coffee in the time he wanted. He claims he was discriminated against because he was white and that he was a Trump supporter. But the only time that Trump was mentioned was when he said the Starbucks barista was "trash". http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2878364
    Yeah no, the article was about some guy encouraging others to buy coffee at Starbucks + tell the baristas that their name is Trump. The dude in your linked article sounds like he has some mental health issues, that poor barista.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I'll never understand just how people of the US turned "Liberal" into something dirty and bad...
    The same people who call liberals dirty and bad are considered dirty and bad by liberals.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    The one that got thrown out? Yeah, that's really gonna hurt him... Do you even fact check, or just parrot stuff a talking head said a few months ago?

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...dropped-230770
    I always fact check, didn't realize it had been dropped. Hadn't seen anything in the news about it being dropped ("again", lol).

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump supporters give Starbucks money, Starbucks gives the money to the DNC. We all win. I don't see anything wrong.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oneeyedwilly View Post
    This case was dropped by the accuser. As it's been reported, this case has been ongoing for years with it being either dismissed or dropped each time.
    I saw that from the other link - I love the "again" part in the title.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Why would the alt-right choose to protest Starbucks by giving them money? Is that how protests work nowadays? Nice job. *thumbs up*
    I much prefer this protest than the opposite side's protest which seems a lot more destructive.

Bunch of sore losers.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do we protest a corporation? I know, let's harass the minimum-wage employees and give the company money!
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I'll never understand just how people of the US turned "Liberal" into something dirty and bad...
    I don't think being liberal is bad. I think being an extreme left liberal (sjw) is bad. Just like I don't think being a conservative is bad, I DO think being an extreme conservative (altright) is bad.

I think most people tend to be along those lines with a few outliers.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    No one said they were smart. It's kinda like the people who were protesting the Harry Potter movies by buying the books and burning them.
    That wasn't Harry Potter, that was Twilight.
    One is great the other is a sparkling impotent vampire.