Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Killed it every day since launch short of Blizzcon, if it really does only drop from a few of them, that's incredibly stupid.

The only saving grace is being able to glitch the skin from unlocks from Havoc to at least use those colors in the meantime. Really makes me wonder if it's bugged, have seen incredibly few people with it and most of those that got it got it before 110

Quote Originally Posted by grizzlysaurusrex View Post
    How many people have you seen with the actual green version? See posts above about bug for unlocking the other colors via the havoc appearance.
    Virtually every single one lol because most DH's run green mogs and want matching weapons
    We are talking about this one right?

Last edited by Draekan; 2016-11-24 at 05:15 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    had a few people get them near me while killing the boss in a group. no luck myself.

I know you won't enjoy hearing this but my Demon Hunter got it at 105 on her 2nd kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Fang7986 View Post
    I know you won't enjoy hearing this but my Demon Hunter got it at 105 on her 2nd kill.
    106 i think as that when talent open doesnt it?

And yeah i only just got it few days back, just need dungeon to have all hidden skins xD
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by the boar View Post
    oh really, didn't know this. anyone have the names of those three to hand? wont bother wasting my time killing bosses that wont even drop it anymore :P
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=139550/b...he-iron-warden

Thats the list I know however in comments a few others where semi confirmed...

Deleted
    I main as havoc
    I'm sorry to say but i killed the boss twice and got it for my offspec...
    That i never use...
    That just sits in my bag...
    doing nothing...

Sorry again, i feel bad

i won't use it, but i really want to drop it just because.

It looks good if you are idle. however the Clipping on Shoulder and Wings when gliding makes it Extra-annoying.

Other thing that i hate and i transmog at least my mainhand because of it. is that every single Warblade looks clilps on your shoulder when you are Running in-combat. The pointy at the edge of the blade keeps pooking your shoulder.

ikr, i got some issues. But i think Artifact weapons appearances should be adjusted to avoid clipping. Or at least just remove Wings from Vengeance and make it spiky like our Metamorphosis >.>

oh well, Killing the bosses everyday since the second week of legion release. Got three pets, no hidden appearence yet. :T
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!

Deleted
    Got mine after killing those dudes 20-30 days straight, also got 2 of them eye pet thingys. Keep trying matey, it'll drop eventually.

Deleted
    It's funny I saw neither the pet nor the appearance and I did main DH from launch of legion.

Meanwhile I have 3 legendarys on my chars. >_<

Seeing that list of the 3 and realizing today I've literally never seen at least one of them having done it every single day, is horrifying

Anybody else has the problem that they sometimes don't get loot from a boss that's up or can't use the Fel Tome to summon a boss? Just happened to me again, and also a couple days ago. It's really annoying to lose a chance to get the transmog.

Deleted
    Same for me, I started resummoning lately till I got only the three...
    Takes about 10 tries in average.

However it seems it does drop from others too, however not really confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by thebdc View Post
    Anybody else has the problem that they sometimes don't get loot from a boss that's up or can't use the Fel Tome to summon a boss? Just happened to me again, and also a couple days ago. It's really annoying to lose a chance to get the transmog.
    If you're doing it right at reset time, make sure you've realized the reset time changed a couple weeks ago with daylight savings. Reset times are 10am EST now instead of 11. i.e. you could be accidentally skipping/clipping a day

10+ Year Old Account
    Daily attempts since the first of October. 0 luck.

That said, I don't think it's particularly good, so I doubt I'll use it if I get it.

Finally had this drop today, from Ra'thuzek, which is not one of those listed ones currently on Wowhead.

I was cycling through respawns this morning looking for one of those 3 and got tired of waiting when I saw another Fel Lord, so just tried it, it dropped.

Deleted
    Good to know thanks. What's your AK because I still expect AK to also boost artifact drops

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Nahela View Post
    If you're doing it right at reset time, make sure you've realized the reset time changed a couple weeks ago with daylight savings. Reset times are 10am EST now instead of 11. i.e. you could be accidentally skipping/clipping a day
    No, that's not it. I killed a boss yesterday late afternoon (i.e. well off the reset time), and today I don't get loot. I just checked again - no loot, not able to summon.

I assume killing a boss triggers a hidden daily quest. Anybody know the id of the quest so I can check it through a script?

Killed it since the very start of Legion as well .. Like 2 days after launch or something. Every day. Got bored of waiting the other day and unlocked the red colour of it with the Havoc Hidden, which is the colour I wanted for my transmog anyways.

It's the only one that doesn't look like hot garbage when sheathed and I've yet to get it to drop.

I stopped counting kills after my 50th.